Chapter 13 Exhortations

After Bai Sanzhuang got the jade pendant, everyone in the Bai family praised him for his good work.

  Rescuing people in distress is what should be done.

  Their Bai family has been poor all these years, and they have received help from many people.

  "Little San, you did the right thing. What you did was accumulating blessings for your sister." Bai Muban thought in his mind, the day when the third rescued the old and the young, it happened to be the day when he picked up Xiaofuyuan. .

  "Look, this jade pendant complements my sister." Bai Sanzhuang held the golden ribbon of the jade pendant and hung it in front of Xiao Fuyuan's eyes, teasing her.

  The emerald green jade pendant reflected Xiao Fuyuan's pink and tender face, it was completely natural.

  Xiao Fuyuan's big black eyes followed the shaking of the jade pendant.

  "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..."

  What a beautiful Yu, the third brother is so kind! Thank you Sange!
  Bai Sanzhuang saw his little sister's expression so cute that it exploded, and the little son he rescued was reflected in front of his eyes. They were the same pink and jade carvings, and they were both first-class beautiful dolls in the world.

  Since this jade pendant is suitable for the young master, it is also suitable for his sister.

  Mrs. Zhen took the jade pendant from Bai Sanzhuang and moved towards the place where old lady Bai was sitting.

  "Do you see any tricks?" Mrs. Bai asked Zhen.

  "I can't tell, it's the first time I've seen jade with this pattern." Zhen shook her head.

  The old lady Bai thought for a while and said, "Since it's Xiaosan's thank you for doing good deeds, there's nothing inappropriate about it. Let's keep it for Xiaofuyuan to play with.

  " Get up and stuff it carefully under Xiao Fuyuan's mattress.

  Everyone in the Bai family naturally didn't know what old lady Bai and Mrs. Zhen were playing charades, but they were used to it. They often talked like this, and it was just their unique way of getting along with their mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.

  "Dad, mother, grandma, my third brother and I passed by the village, and heard people talking about our family having a daughter, we will usher in wealth, and they also said that the younger sister brought a lot of big fish to the family when she was born." Bai Erzhuang mentioned the village People's discussion about the Bai family's daughter.

  Bai Erzhuang is a scholar and knows what a person will face once he is labeled as lucky.

  The previous dynasty liked to recruit people with supernatural powers from the people. Those who were marked with good luck were arrested to pray for rain and repel locusts. Even when the two countries fought, the so-called lucky stars stood on the city wall in order to possess them, and they were finally beaten into sieves. Fu Xing's family members were killed and exiled.

  He felt that it was necessary for him to discuss with his family the topic of the blessing of the Bai family's daughter.

  Old lady Bai's heart skipped a beat.

  Although the old lady Bai emphasized to the villagers not to mention the wealth of the Bai family's daughter, she couldn't stop the villagers from gossiping.

  The news that Xiao Fuyuan recruited big fish became more and more mysterious, and it dominated the hot search list of Shenshu Village almost every day, and it was definitely a new top-ranking one.