Chapter 40 Sister-in-law's Attitude

The Bai family went to the house.

  Zhen Shi lit the kerosene lamp and brightened the wick.

  Everyone in the Bai family sat around the lamp.

  Zhen Shi hugged Xiao Fuyuan tightly and didn't let go. After leaving for a long time, her heart was so empty that she didn't feel at ease
  until the little girl was acting softly and coquettishly in her arms.

  "You saw your third brother and fourth brother." Zhen rubbed Xiao Fuyuan's head and pinched her little face.

  "See you. Hello, third brother, and fourth brother." Xiao Fuyuan's fluffy head plunged into Zhen's arms and rubbed back and forth, like a coquettish little milk cat.

  Zhen's love is not enough, she hugged Xiao Fuyuan and kissed again and again, after leaving home for a while, how did she find that her daughter has become cute again.

  Xiao Fuyuan snapped her fingers and told Mrs. Zhen what she saw and heard in the town.

  Sister Mai Miao who chops pork ribs with a big knife, younger brother who eats hibiscus cake and candied haws together, fourth brother brings roast chicken...

  and the vicious sister who scolds third brother.

  I won't tell my mother about this, she will be sad.

  Xiao Fuyuan forgot about Xu Jiaojiao's scolding of Bai Sanzhuang, and continued to talk with her fingers, the meat buns with thin skin and big stuffing, the big yellow dog from the bun shop, and the crunchy candy from the bun shop owner who chased away the civet cat... She is a small

  person Son, the language system is underdeveloped, but the voice is soft and glutinous, and the narration is serious, and Zhen Shi can understand half of it.

  "You must be exhausted."

  Although the town is lively, the little girl must be very tired after walking all the way.

  When You Jingui entered the upper room, seeing her mother-in-law hugging her sister-in-law and kissing and hugging her sister-in-law, she was very pleased.

  A little girl, after so many years, she is still so popular in the house, and her family Saburo is squeezed out of the land.

  Over the years, life at home has indeed improved, and it is said that it is my sister-in-law who has become prosperous. Is it hard to say, anyway, my sister-in-law was worshiped like a great hero at home.

  "I saw Sister Qinghe, she is so beautiful, I gave her candy."

  "Qinghe really didn't give you a sheep for nothing when you were young." Mrs. Zhen scratched Xiao Fuyuan's nose.

  Little bastard, it's okay to mention Xia Qinghe.

  You Jingui is like a cat whose tail has been stepped on, the thorns all over his body stand up.

  She felt that sister-in-law was deliberately embarrassing her, and it was not good to mention anyone, but she just mentioned Xia Qinghe, a bitch, when she came in.

  And the mother-in-law, in front of her, not only did not shy away from it, but also added fuel to the fire.

  What's the matter?

  Now he still thinks about making Xia Qinghe his daughter-in-law. When Xia Qinghe's non-laying hen enters the Bai family, the second wife will lose all children and grandchildren. Now that Bai Erzhuang can have a queen, he should be grateful to her, You Jingui.