Chapter 75 Borrowing Xiao Yuanbao's auspicious words

In the evening, the tiger hunting personnel from each family went up the mountain to confirm, and the village chief first divided them into two teams.

  Xie Xiaolian felt that the village chief's arrangement was unreasonable, so he stepped forward to disrupt the reassignment, and the bustle and bustle continued until the sunset disappeared into the forest.

  Everyone scattered and went home, just waited for the willow branches to rise on the moon, and gathered up the mountain.

  The daughters-in-law of each family prepared a sumptuous dinner to comfort the man who was about to go up the mountain to hunt tigers.

  Lao Bai's family was no exception. They cut a few catties of meat, killed two chickens, weighed a few catties of tofu, and made a jar of good wine.

  Chef Xie Chuntao cooked a large table of dishes.

  There are many men in the old Bai family, but only Bai Dazhuang and Bai Erzhuang are married. Bai Erzhuang is in the town, so the old Bai's family has two male laborers, Bai Dazhuang and Bai Muban.

  Xie Chuntao agreed with her father-in-law Bai Muban's reason for going up the mountain to fight tigers, but when she thought of the power of the female tiger, her mind buzzed, and she was worried about the safety of her husband Bai Dazhuang.

  Bai Dazhuang has a lot of strength and is good at doing farm work and chopping firewood. He is usually the pillar of the family.

  But fighting a tiger is no joke, he has never even killed a pig, so he doesn't know what will happen to the female tiger.

  Bai Dazhuang was sharpening his hatchet in the yard, and Xie Chuntao's ears heard the sound of sharpening the knife, making her eyes turn red.

  He only cut firewood on the mountain, but never chopped tigers.

  I heard that the female tiger bit people, Qing He's man's leg was torn off a piece of meat, what if Bai Dazhuang...

  He is still the captain, so he is not allowed to take the lead.

  Can't think about it.

  Xie Chuntao's tears fell into the pot.

  "Sister-in-law, don't cry, it's okay to hit the tiger?" Xiao Fuyuan slipped into the kitchen, saw her sister-in-law crying, she tiptoed and stretched out her hand to wipe her tears.

  After all, it was the girl who was careful and found her crying. As for her boy, he was wielding a knife and stick in the yard, excitedly pestering Bai Dazhuang to go up the mountain to fight tigers with him.

  "Sister-in-law, wipe it off." Xiao Fuyuan took out her pink embroidered handkerchief and handed it to sister-in-law.

  Xie Chuntao took the handkerchief and wiped it carelessly.

  For some reason, she believed her sister-in-law's words. She always felt that her sister-in-law had a kind of magical power, and she would do whatever she said.

  "Yuan Bao, do you think that bitch can be killed?" Xie Chuntao stopped crying, and asked softly with her arms around her sister-in-law.

  Xiao Yuanbao nodded, and said softly: "Shoot the tiger, kill it."

  Xie Chuntao seemed to be grasping at a straw.

  Carefully continue to ask: "Then your elder brother is okay?"

  Xiao Fuyuan waved his small fist and said: "Sister-in-law, elder brother is fine."

  Xie Chuntao continued to ask: "Then dad is fine."