Chapter 16 Excuse me

"I've never seen anyone spend   all their money on their nephew, whether
  he has no father or mother."

I couldn’t buy a new one even though I took off the cotton. I don’t feel sorry for my son, but I raised my nephew as my own son.” “Scholar? What’s so great about a scholar?

  I’ve never seen such a poor scholar. The family doesn't have the honor of being a scholar. Don't feel that I'm sorry for Xia Qinghe, she Xia Qinghe is not as miserable as I am now." "Whose daughter is not a treasure? The daughter in my stomach is not from Lao Bai's family? Now my

  daughter If you want a cup of goat milk, no one will buy you goat."

  ...

  Youjingui's shrill voice came from the side room to the upper room.

  Originally, the old lady Bai and the Bai Muban couple pretended not to hear, thinking that the minor conflicts between Bai Erzhuang and his wife would not get mixed up and let them solve it by themselves.

  But what You Jingui said, pointing at Sang and scolding Huai with a stick and a gun, dragged everyone in the old Bai family into it.

  Bai Dazhuang, Bai Sanlang, Zhen Shi, Xiao Fuyuan... were all mapped over and over, and Xia Qinghe, who had nothing to do with her, was even dragged in.

  "Second sister-in-law is still like this?" Bai Sanzhuang muttered dissatisfied.

  He suddenly felt that it was too right for him to reject the shopkeeper of the Xu family as his wife. A spoiled girl like Xu Jiaojiao might not be able to treat the Bai family well.

  He sympathizes with the second elder brother a little bit, since he was a child, no one would say that he is promising. When he was admitted as a scholar, he was a sensation in all directions. Since he married You Jingui, the aura of a scholar has disappeared, and he has become the object of everyone's sympathy.

  Lao Bai's family is a bit poor, but his parents are kind and his brothers are united, and his life has always been harmonious and beautiful. The only shit-stirring stick is the second sister-in-law.

  Hearing her daughter-in-law scolding more and more vigorously, the old lady Bai's face became more and more ugly, and Mrs. Zhen couldn't sit still.

  She is a mother-in-law who doesn't take care of her daughter-in-law, how can she let her mother-in-law stand up.

  Bai Muban, a father-in-law, can't take care of his son's house affairs.

  Only she is suitable to manage You Jingui.

  "...The second child, what are you scolding? You are pregnant now, if you have a grievance, you can speak up, and there are elders in the family who will make decisions for you." Zhen said through the window.

  The old lady Bai sighed inwardly.

  Zhen's self-cultivation is very good, she was raised at a young age, and she hasn't changed after all the hardships.

  She doesn't know how to curse at others, and she doesn't look like a mother-in-law at all. If there is no old woman like her in charge, sooner or later, the daughter-in-law will control her.

  When it comes to the town house, she has to go out of her way.

  "Second daughter-in-law, did you smear shit on your mouth or did you drop it? What are you talking about? Talking nonsense. What are you wronged? You should be punished if you counted on my second son when you were a girl, and my third matchmaker. You don’t say thank you to Liupin for marrying you, but take Qiao.”