Chapter 48 Wu Langzhong cures the disease

Soon, Wu Langzhong rushed over with a medicine box on his back.

  Xie Xiaolian looked at Wu Langzhong suspiciously, and when Wu Langzhong checked his legs, his body showed resistance.

  "Doctor, are you okay?" Xie Xiaolian blurted out questioning words.

  The sensitive and arrogant Wu Langzhong was very angry, and closed the medicine box he had just opened with a bang.

  He didn't claim the title of Nanguanshan Miracle Doctor himself.

  He is a well-known general practitioner in the Nanguan Mountain area. He can deliver babies, heal trauma and internal injuries, and he even saved the drowning children of women who drank pesticides.

  Anyone who came from outside would dare to question him casually.

  "Whether I can do it or not is not up to you. That expression on your face means that I can't do it? If you are capable, you can ask the imperial doctor Zhang Yangjing to treat you. Don't come to me, a country doctor." Zhang Yangjing is the most famous doctor in this dynasty

  . , the idol of countless doctors.

  Xie Xiaolian: "..."

  She has a bigger temper than the imperial doctor in the palace. But the doctor was right, he really has the ability to let Zhang Yangjing treat him, who made Zhang Yangjing the little master's personal physician now.

  Seeing that Langzhong Wu was angry, he put the medicine box on his shoulder and was about to leave, Xie Chuntao stopped him and said, "Doctor Wu, he doesn't know what to say when he is young, and he has fainted after starving for a few days. Show him, look at this blood It's bleeding again."

  Wu Langzhong had a straight face.

  "Doctor Wu, if you feel overwhelmed with anger, you can press your dead hand on his wound, he is young and can bear it." The old lady Bai said very bluntly.

  Wu Langzhong: "..."

  Bai Dazhuang: "..."

  Xie Xiaolian: "..."

  This country old lady is a ruthless character.

  "Shu Shu, Dr. Wu is a genius doctor. With him, there will be no bleeding." Xiao Fuyuan pulled the rope on Wu Langzhong's medicine box, staring at Wu Langzhong with big eyes, flickering.

  Really, the injured guy in front of him is not as good as the little girl who can talk.

  A sentence from a miraculous doctor made him feel as if he drank a bowl of iced mung bean soup on a scorching summer day, and his whole body felt comfortable from head to toe.

  All right, for Xiao Fuyuan's sake, treat this guy.

  Wu Langzhong untied the medicine box again, and took out the ointment and tools.

  Quickly helped Xie Xiaolian stop the bleeding and change the dressing, and put on a new bandage.

  "Thank you, Dr. Wu. It is said that a master comes from the people. I have seen it today. After you treated my wound, it doesn't hurt at all." Xie Xiaolian thanked Mr. Wu.

  This young man is not very good at talking, Wu Langzhong was praised and changed his address to Xie Xiaolian from "this fellow" to "young man".

  "... I see that your wound is split open twice. Old wounds piled up with new ones. Your leg should rest. Don't jump around. Even the gods can't save you when the wound is splitting open. Young people are reckless and don't know the seriousness of it. "Doctor Wu scolded Xie Xiaolian with a stern face, and prescribed nine more medicines to drink three times a day for three consecutive days, and he would ask his son to bring the medicinal materials.