Chapter 49 Erlang's Leg

Upon hearing that Erlang's leg hurts a bit, Xie Chuntao and Bai Dazhuang looked at their son together.

  Wu Langzhong mentioned back then that if Erlang felt his waist and legs, he would have the hope of standing up.

  After so many years, Bai Dazhuang and Xie Chuntao and his wife didn't expect him to be able to stand, but thank God that he could sit.

  "Don't feel wrong." Xie Chuntao looked at his son with a full face, afraid that he had heard it wrong.

  "I don't know either." Erlang thought for a while, then tilted his head and said. "When I was studying outside with my little aunt in the morning, my waist felt a little hot. I thought it was from the sun. I didn't know why, but it hurt a little.

  " , indicating that the flow of Qi and blood is blocked at the joints of the waist and legs meridians." Wu Langzhong followed Erlang's words and threw out technical terms.

  Naturally, Bai Dazhuang and Xie Chuntao couldn't understand Wu Langzhong's medical terminology.

  "It means that Erlang's waist and legs are feeling." Wu Langzhong further explained in plain language.

  It's over if I say so early.

  "Hey, my Buddha." Xie Chuntao put his hands together and looked devout.

  Bai Dazhuang also looked happy, which meant that his son's waist and legs were saved.

  You know, Erlang's waist and legs have always been a mass of dead flesh, usually cold, no matter whether he pinches or squeezes, there is no reaction.

  After waiting for so many years, there is finally a slight response.

  "Erlang, you are telling Dad, does your leg still hurt?"

  Erlang shook his head.

  When Bai Dazhuang calmed down, he was a little disappointed. Erlang had misunderstood it just now.

  After all, when he was young, when he saw Bai Zhaomei running around the yard with Da Lang Saburo, he often opened his eyes eagerly and said that his legs could walk.

  Bai let the whole family down.

  Bai Dazhuang asked: "Then when will he feel his legs again?"

  Wu Langzhong said: "It's hard to say, but it's a good sign that he feels it today."

  The old lady Bai was in the side room, thanking him slowly Xiao Lian's words.

  From age to hometown to parents, brothers and sisters at home, Xie Xiaolian thought it was a country woman who wanted to introduce a girl to him because of his good looks, so she told old lady Bai with a blushing face.

  Of course, except for the name, age, hometown, and parents, everything else is made up.

  Both of his parents died when he was young, his sister got lost while fleeing famine, and he became the caretaker of a wealthy family.

  These are all true, and the old lady Bai showed sympathy after listening to his story.

  "...The reason why I gave the name Xiao Lian is to make a living. Sure enough, I was born tall and strong, hahahaha." Xie Xiaolian even confessed the origin of his name.

  As for the specific work of the nursing home, there is no need to disclose it, and it is confidential.

  "In my family, there are sons and daughters-in-law. There are five grandsons, one granddaughter, and three great-grandchildren. Only the eldest grandson and the second grandson are married. What you saw just now is my eldest grandson and his daughter-in-law. She's a scholar..." Mrs. Bai also introduced the demographic structure of the family to Xie Xiaolian.