Chapter 9 Fenyu

Looking at the villagers with different expressions, the old lady Bai fell into deep thought.

  The old Bai's family had good luck, and the villagers casually talked about it as auspicious words, but the old lady Bai was willing to listen.

  But the more things got worse and worse, she was a little startled.

  She passed by the village today, and the voices of the gossip troupe from the head of the village penetrated into her ears, and even the empress dowager was pulled out. Originally, she ignored it and only took it as a joke, but when the fishing incident happened, things changed.

  For Mrs. Bai, if the family can catch big fish, she would rather believe that the dead mother came to repay the favor of adopting the girl than the good luck that the girl brought to Lao Bai's family.

  She didn't even believe a word of what the Taoist said.

  This is life, not playing a fairy tale.

  "Auntie Bai, when will your little lucky star's granddaughter be brought out for the big guys to see?" "

  Is the little lucky star missing a godmother? Recognizing me as a godmother will also bring good luck to our family." "

  What are you thinking? It's better to kneel down and recognize Aunt Bai as a godmother, and become a daughter of the Bai family."

  ...

  The courtyard was full of heat, chattering and laughing constantly.

  Finally, the old lady Bai interrupted everyone with a wave of her hand.

  "My son has a new daughter, which is a big happy event for Lao Bai's family. Logically, we should send some red eggs to everyone to celebrate. It was so cold that we couldn't buy eggs. It happened that the family caught these buckets of fish, and each family shared one Be happy, everyone, please don’t dislike it.”

  It’s a custom in Shenshu Village that when a child is born, red eggs are given to the neighbors. The old lady Bai thought that Lao Bai’s family didn’t have any eggs, so it’s better to give fish as a gift to her freshly baked granddaughter.

  Besides, Lao Bai's family has caught so many fish, it is inevitable that there will be jealous people in the village, if they do something wrong, it will be bad, it is better to use fish to stop those evil spirits.

  I heard that there are fish to eat.

  The surrounding villagers were excited again, praising Lao Bai's family for their kindness.

  "Emma, ​​this is the home of Jifu!"

  "Old Bai's family can do it, and I think about the folks in the village before I send it out." "

  Such a kind and kind old Bai's family should give it away, work hard."

  ...

  The auspicious words were scattered in the yard of Lao Bai's house, as if giving them no money.

  The old lady Bai happily directed Bai Muban and his grandson and daughter-in-law to share the fish with everyone.

  A piece of fish was handed to the hands of the onlookers.

  The villagers who got the fish were happy to see their teeth but not their eyes.

  Such a big fish weighs several catties, enough for a family to beat their teeth for sacrifice.

  "Everyone, old lady, I have something else to ask everyone. My little granddaughter is just a country girl. Don't talk about bringing good luck or bad luck in the future. Our lives are not all made by people, how can we Believe what the monk and Taoist say."