Chapter 57 Collecting pigs from the countryside

"Azhen." Bai Sanzhuang and Tian Maimiao turned their heads together.

  Ah Zhen crossed the street and came to the door of the lacquerware shop.

  Bai Sanzhuang was still like him when he was young, bending down and stretching out his arms to hug him. Ah Zhen came to his side, only to find that the little milk doll had almost reached his armpit, Bai Sanzhuang put down his arm in embarrassment, and smiled at Ah Zhen.

  "Azhen, why did you come out?"

  Bai Sanzhuang tiptoed to look at the place where Azhen was standing just now, but he didn't see anyone following him.

  He and Tian Maimiao went to the house under the locust tree as guests, and the people who served and decorated it were shocked even though they couldn't understand it. Bai Sanzhuang often went to the rich families in Huaicheng, and he only felt that Ah Zhen's family was richer than those families.

  There is also an indescribable majesty and weirdness in the affluence.

  A child, who doesn't know where his parents and family are, is only accompanied by an old housekeeper.

  "Azhen, do you miss my sister's ribs? Have you eaten the pork liver and big bones I gave you?" Tian Maimiao took out a big stick bone from the pocket behind her and handed it to Azhen.

  The shadow guard with the cat on the beam was so stimulated that he almost fell off the beam.

  The purchasing brother in the mansion goes to Tian Maimiao’s pork shop to buy meat every day. Tian Maimiao often brings a pair of pork liver and big stick bones. How could the lady in the kitchen dare to bring up such a bold and unrestrained thing? After it was cooked, it went into the stomach of the shadow guard.

  What shocked the shadow guard even more was that Ah Zhen, who was extremely picky about eating, actually took the big bone.

  "Thank you, Sister Mai Miao." Ah Zhen smiled while holding a big stick.

  "You didn't go to the countryside to collect pigs." Bai Sanzhuang asked Tian Maimiao, his heart filled with joy.

  "Just going." Tian Maimiao said, "What a coincidence, I went to your Shenshu Village to collect pigs. Do you have anything to bring home? I'll bring it for you.

  " In Shucun, Bai Sanzhuang's eyes lit up.

  "What a coincidence, I just want to go home." Bai Sanzhuang said.

  "Azhen, the third brother is going home, you go back first, okay, after two days the third brother will bring you wild vegetable dumpling, fried hemp leaves, and steamed elm money." Bai Sanzhuang acted like coaxing a child.

  "Azhen, I will cook pork ribs for you when my sister comes back." Tian Maimiao said.

  Ah Zhen rolled her eyes wide, raised her face and said, "I'll go with you."

  "No." Bai Sanzhuang and Tian Maimiao refused in unison.

  Ah Zhen stopped talking, left Bai Sanzhuang and Tian Maimiao and walked away silently. Before the two of them could react, Tian Maimiao felt the weight of the car sinking. Looking back, Ah Zhen sat firmly on the donkey cart with a stubborn face There was an icy cold breath all over his body.

  Holding a big stick bone in his hand, he gnawed gently.

  This, how come down.

  "A Zhen, be good, Uncle He will be anxious if he can't find you."