Chapter 45 A Rich Lunch

Xiao Fuyuan struggled to slide down from Youjingui's arms, holding her pink and tender fists, holding her head high and proud.

  She brought so many big geese and fat ducks to the family, and most of them were females.

  Spring is the season of reproduction, mother geese and ducks hold back their eggs.

  As a group favorite, eating alone is not Xiao Yuanbao's style.

  Not only the fifth brother and three nephews have to eat eggs, but also grandma, mother, sister-in-law, elder brother and others.

  Zhen held Xiao Fuyuan in her arms, and wiped her sweat carefully with a handkerchief, alas, her heart is tired, this hair is full of fine beads of sweat.

  "Yuanbao eats eggs, mother eats, and milk, all of them." Xiao Fuyuan put his arms around Zhen's neck and said.

  Zhen's heart is about to melt.

  The old lady Bai moved her little feet, took out a large bowl of eggs from the kitchen, and quickly picked up a bowl of wild duck eggs. There are not as many goose eggs as wild duck eggs, but they can't hold up to a big one. A large bowl is full of two wild duck eggs.

  This is a good guy, there is one for each person in the family, and there is still a lot left, and the rest can be used to exchange oil, salt, sauce, vinegar, needles, and brains.

  The family saved another sum of money.

  These are wild duck and goose eggs, which are a rarity, and they must be sold at a higher price than domestic chicken, duck and goose eggs in the town.

  The old lady Bai was so happy that she couldn't close her mouth from ear to ear, and her steps became more cheerful.

  San Lang followed the old lady Bai, excitedly picking up the eggs. This was the first time he had seen such a big goose egg.

  Such a big goose egg must be delicious.

  He picked up a big one, smiled and went into the room to show Erlang fresh.

  "Grandma, leave it alone, I'll pick it up." You Jingui rolled up his sleeves to work with a rare cheerful expression.

  She also wants to eat such a big goose egg.

  Her natal family did have goose eggs, but You Qingya didn't give them to her as she looked at them like eyeballs.

  "Aren't you ordering beans in the field? Why did you come back so early?" The old lady Bai was quite dissatisfied with You Jingui's lazy behavior.

  At this stage, every household is busy with spring plowing, and the land waits for no one. There is no such shop beyond this village, and even the Zhen family, who can't do farm work, squats in the vegetable garden to raise seedlings, but You Jingui comes back from the field ostentatiously.

  "Grandma, didn't I see that my sister brought a group of geese and ducks by herself, and the big goose was more powerful than a dog. I was not afraid that my sister would be bullied, so I came back with my arms." You Jingui bent down to pick up duck eggs, feeling happy, Lying without blushing.

  "Our house is neither by the river nor by the road. You are clairvoyant and can see what your sister-in-law is doing? I have never seen you care about your sister-in-law so much." Old lady Bai exposed You Jingui mercilessly.

  Sure enough, nothing can be hidden from Old Madam Bai.

  You Jingui felt a little guilty.

  She had been working in the field with the members of the Bai family early in the morning, and she shared the land with Bai Dazhuang and Xie Chuntao. Bai Dazhuang digs a hole, she and Xie Chuntao's sister-in-law order beans.