Chapter 7 Gossip 1

"The two of you went out to work. It's been a year, and you didn't bring the money home. Instead, you got a little girl out. It's not too shameful at such an old age. Once you get home, you will mobilize the teachers and mobilize the crowd. I don't know. I thought I had laid a golden egg."

  The second daughter-in-law of the Bai family, You Jingui, was sitting on the bedside of her mother's house, eating melon seeds and fruits leisurely.

  His lips fluttered up and down, spitting out melon seeds, and complaining to his mother at the same time.

  "There is so much farm work in my family, and I ran to Huaicheng without saying a word. I said it was a job, but I think it was a blessing. What's so great about the old clam pregnant with pearls, it's not that he has never given birth. The older you are, the more delicate you are." You Jingui became more and more angry

  .

  Why?
  When she was born Saburo, not to mention that someone made an offering like this, even eating an egg and drinking a bowl of brown sugar water had to be counted, and no one would lend her white flour to cook millet porridge.

  But her mother-in-law is precious? This year, going to Huaicheng may not be a good thing to enjoy, and the family's farm work is left behind, but I haven't done it at all.

  The old lady Bai also asked her to take care of the eggs and brown sugar borrowed from her mother's family. Where is such a big face, holding up an old clam's pregnant daughter-in-law to the sky, and catching the grand-daughter-in-law's natal house.

  She wouldn't foolishly take things from her mother's house to fill in the poor hole of her in-law's house.

  What's more, these good things borrowed did not fall into her stomach, and she was still pregnant.

  You Jingui's mother, Qian Shi, sat across from You Jingui, holding the soles of her shoes while listening to her complain.

  "The three generations of the old Bai family will only have a daughter, and it's okay to pet a little. No matter how much you pet, you can surpass your son and grandchildren? Then those who pet daughters are all males and dragons. They don't really hurt, they treat them like cats and dogs. It hurts the same. In the end, the benefits of the family have to be passed on to the children and grandchildren, what are you worried about?"

  Qian raised her eyelids and glanced at You Jingui, feeling that her daughter could not hold back. She has lived half her life, but she has never seen anyone who really loves her daughter.

  Let’s just say that in her natal village, there are also sons from a big family. It’s so easy to look forward to a daughter who will be spoiled for something. If the stars are not given to the moon, then in the end, for the sake of her son’s marriage, the daughter is also sold to a rich old man as a sequel. .

  "Mother, you haven't seen it. The quilt material that wraps the girl's film is oily and slippery. It's expensive to die at first glance. Let alone our Shenshu Village, even the big families in the county have never seen anyone make it with that material. Clothes. It’s just been born, and the couple’s money has been spent on the little boy, what will happen in the future?” You Jingui felt that her own mother still had better understanding of Lao Bai’s family than she did.

  Speaking of this makes me even more angry, the quilt that Sanlang was born with was cut out of the torn jacket of her man Bai Erzhuang.

  Is that little girl's film expensive?
  Yes, it's true that everyone in Lao Bai's family is looking forward to their daughter, but they can't treat a newborn little girl like a golden phoenix. In terms of honoring our ancestors and ancestors in the future, we have to count on our sons and grandchildren.