Chapter 20 Slaughtering Pigs

On this cold winter night, everyone in Lao Bai's family was excited and excited because of the abundant game harvest.

  Even You Jingui, who was dissatisfied with the Bai family and hated Xie Chuntao for arguing with Bai Erzhuang, restrained her vitriol and vitriol, and showed a beaming smile on her face.

  Completely forgot about being a demon.

  He even took the initiative to go to the kitchen to help Xie Chuntao light the fire.

  Of course, with the help of Bai Dazhaomei and Bai Dalang, Xie Chuntao didn't let her intervene.

  There is no such thing as a man staying in the kitchen in Lao Bai's family. The brothers learned how to chop firewood and light a fire since they were young, and whoever has free time will help in the kitchen.

  The housekeeper, old lady Bai, ordered two pheasants and one wild rabbit to be stewed at night.

  Dalang Saburo, the white recruit girl who was introduced, was more active in helping Xie Chuntao chop firewood and cook the pot. The fish stewed last time was delicious enough, and the meat was more fragrant than the fish.

  In the yard, Bai Muban and his sons bled and depilated wild boars and disemboweled them.

  Bai Sanzhuang took the lead and wanted to be the chief swordsman.

  It was also his first time to butcher a pig, and he searched his brains to recall Tian Maimiao's method of butchering a pig.

  Bai Sanzhuang sighed in his heart. It looked easy but he didn't expect it to be very difficult in practice. Tian Maimiao is really good at every family. She is ruthless and accurate when she cuts such a big pig. Next time I have to ask her to be my teacher and learn from it.

  Seeing that the third brother was a fake, Bai Dazhuang took the knife with a face full of disgust, and opened the pig.

  The wild boar was so big that several men were exhausted and panting before dividing the pork.

  A large pot of pig's blood was placed, and the old lady Bai brought it into the house. Half of it was stewed for the day, and the other half was solidified and saved for later eating.

  Xie Chuntao happily took the pig's blood, planning to stew it with tofu.

  "Zhaomei, come here, take these to your Aunt Xia's house, and just say thank you for Sister Qinghe's sheep." The old lady Bai called Bai Zhaomei out of the kitchen, and handed him a basin.

  In the basin was a skinned hare and a pile of pork hind legs.

  You Jingui, who was watching the slaughter of pigs in the yard, was very upset.

  Damn old woman, you are really generous, such a fat wild rabbit, you can give it away without blinking an eye.

  It doesn't matter if you give it to someone else, but if you give it to Xia Qinghe by name, Xia Qinghe is also worthy of her?

  When she was young, she and Xia Qinghe also played together. Xia Qinghe liked to eat roasted hares the most, and every time he followed Bai Erzhuang's ass and called Er Zhuang brother, let's go up the mountain to catch hares.

  Just thinking about her gives me a heart attack.

  She felt that old lady Bai was deliberately embarrassing her.

  Up to now, I still remember Xia Qinghe's preferences, she also likes to eat, why didn't old lady Bai tell her to give her a whole rabbit to eat.

  The old lady Bai did things brightly and generously, she just thanked Xia Qinghe for giving her little granddaughter the sheep. As the talker of Lao Bai's family, she is not in the mood to care about You Jingui's thoughts.