Chapter 47 Little Lianxie

Xie Chuntao wiped her eyes and calmed down. Just as she was about to push open the fence gate, she was startled by a "creak" from behind.

  Turning around, I saw a savage-like man in black, limping and holding on to the precarious fence wall, gasping for breath.

  The man's black clothes were torn and covered with weeds. There was a big hole in the jacket that barely covered his arms, and a section of his left trousers was torn off, revealing half of his leg, wrapped in layers of black cloth, as if he had been injured.

  He had a dark face and a beard, and the beard and hair were also covered with weeds.

  The whole person was in a panic.

  It looks like a foreigner.

  "Hey, big brother, what's wrong with you?" Xie Chuntao is honest and kind, even a stranger passing by is willing to help, let alone injured, it would be hard not to help.

  "Big sister, I'm not that old, I'm not a big brother." Xie Xiaolian was quite hurt in his heart. He was in the prime of his life and hadn't married yet, so he was called big brother by a married village woman, and he felt quite uncomfortable.

  The married village woman in front of him looked older than the village woman who bandaged his wound under the moonlight that day. He called the eldest sister that there was nothing wrong.

  When he made a sound, contrary to his old-fashioned face, he had a youthful air.

  Xie Chuntao thought to herself, let's pull it down, her whole body is rolled like this, and she is still injured, her face is full of vicissitudes, and her age cannot be seen, so it doesn't matter what she calls her, it's fine if she doesn't call out uncle.

  "Eldest sister, this is your house? Can I ask for a bowl of water to drink?" Xie Xiaolian pursed her chapped lips. The eldest sister in front of her looked kind and amiable, just like the girl who rescued him that day, she looked like a simple and good person.

  "Then why not. But your leg is so hurt, I'm afraid you can't just drink water." Xie Chuntao stared at Xie Xiaolian's exposed half of her leg.

  Xie Xiaolian blushed for a while, her unmarried bare legs had already been seen by the two village women.

  It's all the fault of Si Tianjian's gang of gods. They have a family and a family, but they let him walk outside as a hard-working single dog.

  It happened that Bai Dazhuang came back from the field with a hoe on his shoulder, saw his daughter-in-law talking to a stranger with a leg injury, went to get to know him a little bit, threw down the hoe and couldn't help but say that he was going to take Xie Xiaolian home.

  After Xie Xiaolian struggled desperately to refuse, Bai Dazhuang helped him to sit on the big rock at the door.

  "Brother, you're hurt like this, and you still act like a big girl. We are all decent people, and we won't do anything to you when we get home." Bai Dazhuang is a real person, and he speaks frankly.

  Xie Xiaolian: "..."

  Xie Chuntao brought a bowl of sugar water from the kitchen, took a few steamed buns, thought about it, kicked two leftover goose eggs from the morning, and handed them to Xie Xiaolian.

  "I'll just drink a bowl of water." Xie Xiaolian picked up the water in front of him and drank it in one gulp. Are all the people in Shenshu Village so enthusiastic?

  It seems that this family is living a normal life, and he is very embarrassed to eat steamed buns and goose eggs.

  "Big Brother, I wonder if you are married yet?" Bai Dazhuang suddenly asked abruptly.