Chapter 19 Hitting the Great Luck

The flamboyant look of the pheasant hanging around the neck of the white board was spotted by Eugene Gui's mother.

  The news spread to the village head's house after being promoted by Eugene Gui's mother.

  The village chief's daughter-in-law couldn't help but go out to Lao Bai's house to gossip, and saw everyone in the Bai family pushing wild boars into the yard.

  Therefore, the news that Lao Bai's family caught pheasants and hunted wild boars quickly spread in Shenshu Village through the mouth of the village chief's wife.

  Just a few days after the big fish incident came to the top of the gossip list in Shenshu Village, Lao Bai's family was once again listed in the news center of Shenshu Village.

  Shenshu Village is boiling again!

  Before Lao Bai's family could clean up the wild things in the yard, the whole village flocked like a fishing incident.

  Outside the yard, in the yard, there are spectators everywhere.

  Whether it's those who are jealous of Lao Bai's family stepping on shit luck, or those who envy Lao Bai's family's luck, or those who are really happy for Lao Bai's family, they all flock to Lao Bai's house to watch the fun.

  The old lady Bai looked worried at the black and white people. The fence that had been stepped on by the bustling last time had just been repaired, and now there is another wave.

  "Brother Bai, that's amazing. How did you catch this string of pheasants?" The village chief asked Bai Muban with an admiration while helping to push people from the fence.

  "I didn't do anything, it's pure luck." Bai Muban smiled modestly, and asked the village chief to smoke the pot, "Brother, if you don't believe me, I was wandering in the reeds and happened to meet these fainted pheasants. "

  Bai Muban hid his heart and concealed the spectacle of the pheasant hitting the tree in front of him.

  If this is the case, it also brings a wave of hatred.

  Passed out pheasant?

  Still fainted and fainted a dozen or so?
  The entire Shenshu Village has never heard of it. Those middle-aged and middle-aged people crawled around in the reeds all day long to pick up at most a wild egg. No one has ever caught so many pheasants.

  But everyone knows that Bai Muban is an honest man, and it is impossible to lie.

  Luck, everyone once again nailed Lao Bai's family to the big luck.

  "What's the matter with this wild boar? I heard that the two nephews hunted it?" The village head continued to ask.

  Yes, compared to the pheasant, everyone wants to know how Bai Dazhuang hunted the wild boar.

  After all, wild boars are extremely destructive. In recent years, crops have been ruined and pedestrians have been injured. The county organizes people to catch wild boars every spring.

  No one in Shenshu Village has heard of Bai Dazhuang's ability. If he wanted to, he would have offered a reward for catching wild boars in the county.

  "Uncle Zhao, I'm not that good at hunting wild boars. I went up the mountain to collect firewood, and when I encountered a wild boar, it hit a tree by itself. Zhaomei and I took it home." Bai Dazhuang narrated calmly, but he couldn't hide it in his heart. proud.

  To be honest, Bai Dazhuang's understatement is more hateful than his father's.

  If it is said that Bai Dazhuang hunted the wild boar regardless of the danger of his life, everyone would only admire Bai Dazhuang's courage and envy that the wild boar should be returned to Lao Bai's family.