Chapter 38 Encountering Xia Qinghe by chance

The family relies on their legs when they come, and rides in a carriage when they return.

  Although that little road is nothing to people who are used to mountain roads, it is still very happy to have a carriage.

  Especially the three young uncles and nephews, Bai Panmei Dalang and Sanlang, it was the first time in their lives to ride a carriage, even if it was bumpy, it was more comfortable and faster than walking.

  Everyone in the Bai family was very happy, thanks to Xiao Fuyuan who saved shopkeeper Chen's son, they were able to sit in the carriage.

  They themselves are not willing to waste this money.

  "A carriage is better than a donkey cart. Every time Zhao Xiaogui goes to the market, he always rides in a donkey cart. He jokes that our donkey cart can't afford it. This time I took a carriage. I'll see what he will say about me in the future." Bai Panmei smiled. explain.

  Zhao Xiaogui is the eldest grandson of Zhao Fude, the second generation official of Shenshu Village.

  Bai Panmei looked around the carriage with a look on her face.

  This carriage is indeed better than a donkey cart.

  The surrounding area is tightly covered, and it is not afraid of rain.

  The donkey cart of Zhao Xiaogui's family is just a wooden plank, which is ventilated on all sides.

  "That's right, Zhao Xiaogui's donkey is still an old donkey, so there's no good-looking horse." Bai Dalang echoed his fifth uncle.

  "It would be even better if I could ride a horse. In the future, I will ride a horse like my aunt." Bai Sanlang thought of Xiao Fuyuan riding a horse from the horse, with a look of envy.

  Xiao Fuyuan smiled and watched Fifth Brother chatting with his nephews about the carriage.

  How cool is this horse?

  It was Dalang Saburo who had never seen a horse before.

  Thinking of the horse, Xiao Fuyuan thought of the little brother he met today.

  Touching the jade pendant on his neck, the little brother said that he gave it to the third brother, and now it is equivalent to giving it to her.

  Since the little brother gave me a gift, I haven't given it to him yet.

  Candied haws and hibiscus cakes do not count.

  The old lady Bai was sitting in the car, listening to the chittering of a few boys.

  I couldn't help it, and gave some brainwashing education to the boys again.

  "You guys also know that riding in a carriage is comfortable. It is thanks to your sister that we can ride this carriage." The old lady Bai said to Bai Zhaomei, and then looked at her two great-grandchildren, "You too, remember aunt's kindness." Bai Zhaomei naturally

  knew Well, if Xiao Fuyuan hadn't saved shopkeeper Chen's son, they wouldn't be able to get in the carriage.

  Not only did they ride in a carriage, but they also ate buns for free, and even the halva they ate was from Xie Xiaofuyuan.

  Bai Zhaomei rolled her eyes and looked serious: "Grandma, I will make money in the future, and I will give my sister a better carriage than this one."

  Bai Zhaomei kept talking about similar things to her sister, and said it from the bottom of her heart every time.

  Bai Zhaomei was the vane, and as soon as he opened his mouth, the two nephews around him followed suit.