Chapter 10 Sending Sheep

Xie Chuntao shows off her skills in the kitchen in a hurry.

  In the past, it was difficult for a clever woman to cook without rice, so she couldn't use it.

  There are so many big fish here today, and there are rice noodles, grains and oils sent by the villagers.

  She will use all her abilities to make a table of good food.

  Four large fish were stewed in hot oil, and white flour pancakes were pasted on the iron pan.

  The fried fish sausages were not wasted, and they were stir-fried with red chili peppers. The meat given by the village chief's wife was cut into a piece and simmered with tofu and plum vegetable meat. In addition to fish and meat, a spinach and egg soup was also cooked.

  The dining table was set up in the main room, and there was a table full of dishes.

  The fragrance permeates, and the mouth water of the hook comes out.

  "Mother, I'll bring you food to eat in the room." Xie Chuntao opened the curtain of the upper room and whispered.

  "No need, I'll go out and eat with everyone." Zhen Shi tucked Xiao Fuyuan's quilt, Xiao Fuyuan slept soundly, her pink mouth smacked from time to time, so cute that it exploded.

  Xie Chuntao was afraid of waking her sister-in-law, so she walked in lightly, carried Erlang who was lying on the bed to the dining table, and Zhen took out a patched jacket and covered Erlang's lap.

  Bai Dazhuang sat around the dining table with Bai Zhaomei and others, and the smell of fish rushed into his nose one after another, making people's index fingers twitch. The old lady Bai hadn't taken her seat yet, and Bai Muban hadn't returned, so no matter how greedy they were, they didn't dare to raise their chopsticks.

  They have to wait for everyone to arrive and the elders to speak before they can eat.

  But, it smells so good, I can't bear it!
  "Chuntao, put some vegetables into a bowl for your father to keep, we won't wait for him." The old lady Bai stepped into the main room, holding a big bowl in her hand.

  Xie Chuntao took it, and carefully picked out a few large pieces of the best fish and put them in the big bowl.

  "Okay, let's get hungry, eat." The old lady Bai sat on the top seat, raised her chopsticks, and gave an order.

  Everyone moved.

  It's been a long time since Lao Bai's family has touched meat!

  I ate pork dumplings once during Chinese New Year last year.

  It's been almost a year, and the soup is clear and watery all day long.

  The grown-ups can bear it, but the young ones are insanely greedy. Bai Zhaomei Dalang Saburo shakes her chopsticks like raindrops, and even Sanlang eats quickly and anxiously.

  You Jingui is even more like a hungry wolf rushing to eat, only picking the most tender meat from the belly of the fish.

  Xie Chuntao and Zhenshi looked at each other, they both had the same thought, eat less and leave the meat for the children. So, the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law picked up tofu and vegetables to eat.

  The old lady Bai raised her eyelids, knocked on the table with her chopsticks and said to the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law: "Who are you doing this for? Don't you eat fish? Don't you eat meat? Who will you leave it to? Leave it to your own men and sons?