Chapter 3 Naming

Bai Muban and Mrs. Zhen are crazy about their daughter.

  The sons were born one after another, giving birth to five sons, and there was no sign of a daughter.

  One year, a fortune-telling Taoist Pojiao came to the village, and he was very accurate no matter who he was telling fortunes to.

  Bai Muban couldn't help but make a fortune, the Taoist Pojiao said mysteriously that he and Zhen's family would marry a daughter, and this daughter was the essence of heaven and earth.

  Other people didn't ask for money for fortune-telling, but only received ten cents for the white wooden board, saying that his family would be rich and prosperous if they got a daughter, and he had to spend this money.

  Bai Muban happily paid ten Wen.

  Collecting the essence of heaven and earth is not something I dare to think about, just an ordinary girl with a lot of water and spirit will do.

  Two months later, Mrs. Zhen had a dream.

  In the dream, I saw a girl walking towards her staggeringly in the snow, she picked up the baby, and the snow all over the sky suddenly turned into blooming peonies.

  When Zhen woke up from the dream, she vomited and felt dizzy. She asked the village doctor to take her pulse and she was two months pregnant.

  The excitement of the couple, you must know that the three generations of Lao Bai's family have not been able to give birth to a daughter.

  It's all right now, Lao Bai's family has no daughter-in-law's practice, and they will break it.

  Who would have thought that Mrs. Zhen would have a miscarriage after a fall just three months old.

  In a fit of anger, Bai Mu went to the Taoist Pojiao to get back the fortune-telling ten cents, but the Taoist Pojiao didn't know where he had gone.

  While Zhen was sad, she wanted to raise her body and fight for another child, but she never conceived again.

  The couple completely gave up their daughter's thoughts, and instead placed their hopes in the stomachs of the two daughters-in-law. Since it is destined not to have a daughter, it is fine to have a granddaughter.

  The stomachs of the two daughters-in-law were very competitive, and they became pregnant as soon as they entered the door, and the child's birth went smoothly.

  However, it is also the same as their son's life, and each child is taken care of.

  Old Bai's family Wu Yangyang is full of men, and the whole thing looks like a monk's temple.

  The hearts of the old couple are like cold water in winter, cold from head to toe.

  Unexpectedly, a big fat girl really came to her side.

  Looking at the beautiful baby in her arms, Zhen suddenly thought of that dream.

  The milk doll was exactly the same as the doll walking towards her in the snow in the dream.

  "Father, do you still remember what the Taoist at Pojiao said before, saying that we have a daughter meeting... He didn't say that the daughter must be our own." When Zhen mentioned the fortune-telling that year, Bai

  Muban froze. Startled, remembering something.

  "You can't believe the words of a lunatic charlatan..."

  Bai Muban looked at the child in Zhen's arms with a good look, why is the skin so tender and the eyelashes so dense.

  Zhenshi is speechless.