Chapter 14 Rejection

"Xiao San, what do you think?" Zhen felt that she still had to listen to San Zhuang's own thoughts.

  "I've already declined." San Zhuang said with his head down.

  "You refused? Who are you lying to? You! If you didn't have any ideas before, why would shopkeeper Xu come to the door with a gift?" Old lady Bai pointed out the crux of the problem.

  "I had that idea before... Then, then..." Ai Ai in the third stage.

  Bai Sanzhuang worked as an apprentice in a lacquerware shop for two years, and was appreciated by shopkeeper Xu for his cleverness, industriousness and ability. Shopkeeper Xu's offspring are difficult, and he has only one daughter who is over half a century old, like a spoiled eyeball. He didn't want his family business to fall into the hands of the tribe, so he wanted to find a husband for his daughter.

  After searching for these years, I found that Bai Sanzhuang was the most suitable candidate. The family is poor, there are many brothers, and more importantly, he is a man of noble character, smart and business-minded, so he can rest assured that the shop and daughter will be handed over to Bai Sanzhuang.

  Although the daughter is three years older than Bai Sanzhuang, so what, the female junior holds a golden brick.

  Shopkeeper Xu tried Bai Sanzhuang's tone.

  Just as Zhen expected, Bai Sanzhuang was moved when he considered his family situation, Erlang's illness and his fourth brother's future. If he really became the son-in-law of the Xu family, he would help the Xu family manage the shop well, and the money for Erlang's medical treatment and fourth brother's education would be settled.

  He met Miss Xu's family in the shop.

  The skin is a bit dark, the figure is a bit strong, and the voice is loud. Although the temperament raised by the shopkeeper Xu is a bit arrogant, but he is quite generous to the buddies. Especially Bai Sanzhuang was very nice, when it was cold and snowing heavily, she quietly gave him a big thick quilt.

  Bai Sanzhuang couldn't say whether he liked her or not.

  I am not qualified to choose the reason.

  There are so many guys in Xu's shop, waiting in line to be the son-in-law.

  He is valued by his boss and becoming a married man is the best way out for him to become a buddy.

  In the future, it doesn't matter if the child is a descendant of the Bai family or not. It doesn't matter if he can't enter the Bai family's ancestral grave after he dies, as long as he can improve the family life.

  Besides, there are so many brothers in the old Bai family, and they all have nephews. Without Bai Sanzhuang's lineage, the old Bai family can't cut off the incense.

  Bai Sanzhuang originally wanted to discuss it with his grandma and parents slowly, but the shopkeeper Xu became a little impatient, and came to the door just after talking about Sanzhuang's tone, but he got frustrated.

  Shopkeeper Xu didn't give up on being kicked out of the Bai family, and he went to Bai Sanzhuang to reason with him in private, saying that marriage matters should be based on the orders of the parents and the words of the matchmaker, and that his grandma's opinion is not important.

  Bai Sanzhuang had the same idea as shopkeeper Xu, but later he refused with excuses.

  It wasn't because of Old Madam Bai's objection, or because he had figured it out, but...

  "Little San, tell me the truth, did you do something to offend the lady, otherwise there are so many guys, why would they fall in love with you. "Bai Muban saw that Bai Sanzhuang explained half of it, and swallowed the rest, thinking that he had something to hide.