Chapter 39 Xia Qinghe's Sadness

Xia Qinghe ran all the way to the mass grave in the forest, her heart still beating wildly.

  She found a big rock and sat on it to calm down.

  She had an injury on her arm, how did Xiao Fuyuan know?
  It is said that children with clear eyes can see things that adults cannot see, so it is possible that they can even see injuries on people.

  Fortunately, old lady Bai and others did not pay attention to what Xiao Yuanbao said to her.

  She didn't want anyone to know that she had a wound on her arm.

  In fact, she not only has injuries on her arms, but also on her thighs, back, stomach... There is no good meat below the neck.

  Only one face is good.

  This is all thanks to his man Han Shan.

  She and the second child of the Bai family played childhood sweethearts and got engaged when they grew up. She thought they would get married when he was admitted as a scholar, but the marriage was interrupted by You Jingui.

  She couldn't bear the crying and begging from You Jingui's family, so she let go in a fit of anger.

  She doesn't blame anyone, only the trick of fate.

  After Bai Erzhuang and You Jingui got married, Xia Qinghe also married.

  The childhood sweetheart's affection disappeared, and it didn't matter who she married.

  The reason why she is willing to marry Han Shan is because her poor brother has not married for a long time, and the Han family gave the highest gift, which can cover the expenses of her brother marrying his sister-in-law.

  Xia Qinghe's appearance can be ranked in the entire Nanguan Mountain, plus she works quickly and diligently. When she first married Han Shan, the Han family's parents-in-law were very satisfied with her.

  Xia Qinghe also gradually pulled away from her emotional pain, and planned to have a child and live a stable life in the Han family.

  After two years of marriage, her stomach has not moved.

  I also looked at the doctor and drank the medicine, but it still didn't work.

  The Han family's face suddenly changed. The mother-in-law went from secretly saying that she cheated the Han family to pointing at her and calling her a hen that doesn't lay eggs. In the past two years, she has encouraged Han Shan to beat her.

  There are five elder sisters in Han Shan, who are spoiled regardless of the five grains, and have a very violent temper.

  Slightly instigated by his own mother, he beat Qinghe when his temper came up.

  Not only the mother-in-law, but Qinghe's five aunts are like Taisui Mountains. She comes today and you come tomorrow, and personally mixes with the housework of younger brothers and sisters-in-law. They were already jealous of Qing He's beauty, and Han Shan was paid for marrying Qing He by them, so they were naturally hostile towards his sister-in-law.

  Knowing that she married a hen that didn't lay eggs with the money she collected, she made a fuss in front of Han Shan all day long, and Qing He's life in the Han family became more and more difficult.

  The injury on her arm was instigated by the elder aunt and third aunt who came to the house yesterday.

  The elder aunt and the third aunt didn't know who they were listening to, saying that she didn't know how to behave when she was a girl, and she had a private life with Bai Xiucai from Shenshu Village, but she was abandoned by the scholar before marrying the Han family. He also said that Xiucai knew that she could not give birth before marrying the You family. She concealed the fact that the Han family could not have children. She is still in love with Bai Xiucai. The eldest aunt even scolded her, making Han Shan a tortoise for nothing.