Chapter 63 Sixth Sister You's Thoughts (Re-post

Sorry, this chapter has been repeated, now re-post! ! !

  Xiao Fuyuan took Ah Zhen's hand and walked all the way to the pigsty of You's house. Ah Zhen was still in a state of mind wandering.

  who I am?
  where am I?
  Why should I dangle in front of one pigsty after another.

  Pian Xiao Fuyuan also asked him: "Little brother, I will raise a pig baby, you will mow the grass and I will feed it, and grow it into a big fat pig, okay?" He could only nod and say yes

  .

  In the boundless world, under the scorching sun, in the wind and rain, holding a basket in his left hand and a knife in his right, he squatted on the ground, cutting weeds one by one, while a group of piglets behind him howled with hunger.

  An image of a miserable swineherd comes to mind.

  Ah Zhen's face turned black.

  Xiao Fuyuan saw her second sister-in-law standing beside You Qingya, muttering something, You Qingya looked impatient.

  Hey, this second sister-in-law, she can be found everywhere, does she know that she earns money by being annoying.

  "Little Yuanbao, are you coming to see the pigs too?" You Qingya saw Xiao Fuyuan's smiling face change.

  "Yes, Sister Qingya."

  Last time, Xiao Fuyuan gave You Qingya two wild geese, which lay eggs every day, and You Qingya took them to the town to sell them for money. She had a lot of money in her hand. smilingly.

  "Little Yuanbao, wait a minute, my sister sold the pig, and the money I earned will buy you candy." You Qingya said, although the majority of the money was controlled by her parents, she always had a share of the pocket money.

  "I have candy, thank you sister." Xiao Fuyuan thanked sweetly.

  You Jingui was quite unhappy in her heart, the sixth younger sister was so stupid, she was rushing to please her sister-in-law, and her sister-in-law had nothing to do with their old You's family.

  Why didn't she say to buy candy for the fourth sister and candy for nephew Saburo?

  Could it be my sixth sister?

  You Jingui looked at Bai Sanzhuang who had just tied up the donkey cart and walked into the yard side by side with Tian Maimiao, and from the corner of his eye, he glanced at You Qingya's eyes that were instantly extinguished.

  She felt that she must have discovered the mystery of Sixth Sister's emotions.

  When You Qingya and Xiao Fuyuan were talking, they paid attention to the movement outside, and when they heard Bai Sanzhuang's voice, a small flower bloomed in their hearts.

  When he saw the field wheat seedling beside Bai Sanzhuang, the flower slowly withered again, and he turned and walked towards the pigsty.

  Xiao Fuyuan sighed maturely.

  My third brother is the most prosperous in the old Bai family. There is the jewel in the palm of shopkeeper Xu in the front, and the sixth sister of the You family in the back. They all fell in love with him.

  It will not stop in the future.

  Fortunately, the third brother lived among thousands of flowers, and only sister Mai Miao was in his heart.

  But sister Mai Miao doesn't have that kind of thought about third brother now.

  Ah, how sad.