Chapter 5 Fishing

"Fifth brother, take Dalang and Sanlang, smash the ice surface with stones, and fish with long forks and nets. Be careful with the ice surface, just stand by the river." Su Dazhuang assigned tasks to Bai Zhaomei, and told the two The little one said, "Dalang Saburo, don't be naughty.

  If you fall into the water, I will beat you." Although the children in the family know how to swim, you don't have to worry about falling into the water, but it is enough to suffer if you fall into the water in winter.

  Whether you can catch fish or not is another matter, but you must never fall into the water and have an accident.

  After all, the family just had a younger sister. If something happened to the rest of the family, the villagers would not know what to do with the younger sister.

  In that case, grandma and parents will not be able to spare him as the boss.

  Bai Zhaomei listened to her eldest brother's instructions, and said indifferently: "Brother, don't worry, I will watch Dalang Saburo."

  Dalang: "Father, I will stand on the shore."

  Sanlang: "Uncle, I won't go to the ice surface. "

  Bai Dazhuang was very satisfied with the effect of his power, he pointed to the stones on the shore and began to assign tasks, Dalang Saburo was responsible for moving the stones, and Bai Zhaomei smashed the ice. After breaking open the ice, he went down to the ice to catch fish.

  Soon, several big and small men of the Bai family were busily busy on the shore.

  Dalang Saburo carried the stones towards the river one by one, and piled them up at the feet of Bai Zhaomei. Bai Zhaomei was so strong that she didn't like the stone that Dalang Saburo handed him, so she walked a little far away and moved a huge stone.

  Bai Dazhuang gasped, the fifth brother's strength is really extraordinary, he might not even be able to move such a big stone.

  "Look at me."

  Standing on the shore, Bai Zhaomei raised the huge boulder above her head and exerted all her strength. There was a muffled "bang", and a hole was split in the ice.

  The water under the ice hole flows slowly, and there is no shadow of fish at all.

  Bai Dazhuang felt that his busy work was as wasteful as before.

  People in the village have a difficult life. They usually cannot eat meat, and when they get hungry, they will go to the river to catch a fish. Most of the fish in the river have been fished out as early as summer.

  This trip is estimated to return empty-handed.

  "Brother, can you see if that's a fish spitting bubbles."

  Bai Zhaomei was holding a stone and hitting another ice surface, when she stopped suddenly, her mouth was pointed at the ice hole, her face was full of uncertainty.

  "It's a fish, it's a fish." Bai Dalang saw it clearly, and excitedly threw away Bai Dazhuang's warning that he was not allowed to go on the ice, and excitedly slid down along the withered grass on the bank.