Chapter 46 Hongwan

"At the beginning of human beings, nature is good. Sex is similar, but habits are far away." "

  If you don't teach, your nature will change. The way to teach is to specialize."

  In the morning light, the sound of reading aloud came from the Bai family compound.

  Under the eaves, Xiao Fuyuan and Erlang recited the "Three Character Classic" sentence by sentence.

  The crisp children's voice makes the spring morning more lively.

  The "Three Character Classic" was a must-recite book for children in the previous life, and Xiao Fuyuan was no exception, so when Mrs. Zhen taught her sentence by sentence, she had to pretend to be learning it for the first time.

  Very tired.

  But how can my wife know how to read?
  As a village woman in this era, the illiteracy rate is almost 100%.

  For example, the whole Laobai family, from grandma to elder sister-in-law and second sister-in-law, are illiterate, but my mother is the only one who can read and write beautiful lowercase letters in Erlang's tracing red book.

  It seems that the cultural level is not low.

  Xiao Fuyuan almost recognized his old lady as a fellow from her previous life.

  She excitedly gave the old lady a pairing sign.

  For example, let’s open the door, Sesame Sesame, do you like Donald Duck or Linga Belle, and even sang “I love you walking in a dark alley alone, I love the way you kneel down.”

  Zhen was indifferent.

  Xiao Fuyuan thought that these were not popular in Zhen's era, so she searched her brains and remembered the drama of Ma Machai, imitating the accent in the drama: Sister Mei, Jinxi, Huanbi.

  Zhen Shi responded this time, but asked where did she know these people?
  Xiao Fuyuan's surprise of recognizing his fellow countrymen broke down.

  She was completely confused, how could a village woman who didn't know how to read could read, and her father and grandma took it for granted when they saw her mother teaching her the "San Zi Jing".

  The old lady can't be a runaway daughter or princess.

  It's not like that either, she and her brothers' grandma lives in Taohua Village, just two mountains away, and her uncle is also in Taohua Village, who has been farming for generations. There is also an aunt who married into the county seat, a representative of rural areas who have crossed classes.

  My wife is such a mystery.

  In the reading aloud by her little granddaughter and great-grandson, the old lady Bai squatted in the vegetable field to cultivate soil, and after cultivating the soil, she wanted to raise seedlings.

  Alas, Erlang is the smartest of his great-grandsons, and he is a student. It's a pity for those legs.

  The old lady Bai raised her eyes and scanned Erlang's lower body, her heart tightened. Such a young child doesn't know what his body means? With her little face up, she was reciting the book very seriously.

  Xiao Fuyuan next to Erlang is wearing a red thin jacket, her hair is pulled into two small pulls, and a red headband is tied to one side. Her eyebrows are like the birthday dolls on New Year pictures, her little face is pink and tender, and she looks up at the old lady Bai. His eyes brightened with a smile.