Chapter 71 Medical Saint

"Thank you, big brother, can you make hamburgers, French fries, egg tarts? And strawberry birthday cake."

  Xiao Fuyuan's big eyes rolled around, and their eyes glowed.

  Liu Yishou: "..."

  What?
  What is a hamburger?
  What are French fries?

  Eggs he knows, what is an egg tart? A pagoda made of eggs?

  Strawberry he knows, cake is chicken cake? Birthday cake means birthday cake?

  Wait, where did this little girl know about these tricky and weird things?

  He even knows about strawberries.

  Isn't strawberry such a delicate fruit affordable for people in the poor and remote areas of Nanguan Mountain? I guess I haven't seen it.

  The strawberries they provided to the young master in spring, they all went to Huaicheng to buy something to eat.

  Liu was in a mess.

  Careless, this request seems impossible for him.

  "Little Yuanbao, where did you know about the food you mentioned?" Liu Yi asked cautiously with his forehead covered in sweat and his eyes turned to Ah Zhen.

  Xiao Yuanbao took a bite of the chicken wing, it was crispy and fragrant, his eyes were bent into crescent moons.

  "Dream."

  What?
  Liu Yishou was almost autistic.

  What dream can dream of such a weird food?

  Liu Yishou seriously doubted the outrageousness of this answer, but Xiao Yuanbao looked serious in front of him.

  That's right, a little girl in the country eats nothing more than steamed buns, white noodles, and small vegetables. The family's favorite is to add an egg to her meal, and she usually buys a few catties of fruit.

  I'm afraid she can't make up these food names if she makes them up.

  Little Yuanbao opened his cute eyes and asked Liu Yishou: "Brother, can you do this?"

  Liu Yishou: "..."

  This made him answer, saying no, for fear of insulting the reputation of Grandpa Chef, what else? In front of the young master in front of him, he didn't dare to say no.

  "Would you know how to cook the food my little sister mentioned?" Ah Zhen was very dissatisfied seeing Liu's hesitation.

  "Master, no one knows what the food in this dream tastes like. I'm afraid it won't suit my taste..." "

  You just said no." Ah Zhen interrupted with a stern face.

  Liu Yishou looked at Wu Xiaoying, you are helping me to talk, you have eaten so much food from me.

  Wu Xiaoying observes his eyes and nose and eats melons quietly.

  After receiving Liu Yishou's help-seeking gaze, he decided to stand by Master A Zhen's side, and said with a straight face: "The young master has said it all, so you just do it."

  Liu Yishou gritted his teeth helplessly and said, "Go back to the young master, I will do it.

  " After a while.

  "Yeah!" Xiao Yuanbao clapped his hands happily, "Thank you big brother, little brother is a chef."

  Liu Yishou, who was still depressed just now, was elated when Xiao Yuanbao called him a chef.