Chapter 66 Xiaoyuanbao has luck

After You Mazi was pierced by You Qingya, he was angry and anxious.

  His pigs did have plague.

  His family's pigsty was dirty, and the couple were too lazy to clean it up. As long as the cubs entered their pigsty, none of them survived to adulthood. These two pigs struggled to raise up, and they were about to be slaughtered to make money, but they got plague again.

  How can I be reconciled in my heart.

  It just so happened that Village Chief Zhao and You Qingya were trying to sell pigs, so he joined together to sell them.

  Just bet the buyer won't find out and win a lot.

  If you find out, just shirk and don't know about the plague, and it won't affect your family.

  Seeing that the buyer was Tian Maimiao, he became more courageous.

  Thinking that she was a young girl with a thin skin, she fell into the trap of death.

  "Qingya, you girl is crazy, you poked your brother's spine with empty teeth. It's so easy to raise pigs at home, and you keep saying that you are a veterinarian. I know what you are thinking, don't you just I'm afraid that after a hundred years, your brother will throw pots at them to help their spirits, and you won't be convinced." Mrs. Hu pointed out You Qingya's selfishness.

  You Qingya spat at Mrs. Hu angrily, what a shameless person, talking about swine fever in a good way, but talking about other things.

  It's like a dead end, his face is comparable to a city wall.

  These words were like acupuncture pointing to Qian Shi in the crowd.

  She was afraid that You Qingya would offend You Mazi and his wife too hard, and that after a hundred years between herself and the man, You Mazi would not let You Qingya cry.

  My own sixth daughter is too stupid, and I should treat my cousin to outsiders.

  Don't leave a way out for yourself.

  "The village chief is here."

  A crowd of onlookers shouted.

  Village Chief Zhao Defu's pig was sold for ten taels of silver, and he was very happy. On the way to Lao Bai's house, he was looking for Xie Xiaolian to discuss the payment of the homestead. He was stopped by his grandson Zhao Xiaogui when he was halfway there.

  You Mazi's pig had swine fever!
  If you have swine fever, don't deal with it, pretend to be healthy pigs and sell them!
  After being found out, not only did not stop, but stopped the buyer and refused to let go!
  That's not bad, he was responsible for selling pigs, and he was the one who contacted Tian Maimiao.

  Over the years, every time a pig is sold, the buyer has lowered the price, and they have not resisted at all. They have to be served with good tea and water, lest they offend the buyer and lower the price even more.

  Look at the wheat seedlings of other people, a girl's house, straightforward and honest, not cheating, and the price is fair.

  She is simply a female Bodhisattva in the buyer's class.

  Village head Zhao has already made up his mind that all future pigs will be sold to Tian Maimiao.

  What does You Mazi mean?
  Offending the buyer will affect the entire Shenshu Village.