Chapter 55 Homestead

"... The Jiang family across the street was also a person who fled famine and came to our village later. Later generations moved to Huai City after their success, and built an old house in their hometown. The son of the old Jiang family is in the county. A few days ago I went to the county today and asked for it for you. He was very straightforward and willing to let go, and I entrusted me to bring you the land deed." Village Chief Zhao cheerfully placed the land deed in front of Xie Xiaolian.

  "Hey, Xiaoxie, don't look at me like that. Why did they let me be the middleman with full authority, and let me take the land deed without saying a word. First, I am the village head, and my words have weight. Second, let me be a villager. For so many years, there has never been a problem in the village. The county magistrate has a name and surname before him, so he said that there are so many village chiefs in Nanguan Village, and I am the only one..." Village Chief Zhao began to show off.

  The corners of Bai Muban's mouth twitched, and he reminded the village head: "Brother Zhao, what are you talking about, you tell Xiao Lian what is important." Village head Zhao: "

  Xiao Xie will be a member of our village from now on, as a villager He is obliged to understand the significance of me, the village chief, to Shenshu Village."

  Xie Xiaolian: "Uncle Zhao, I have already learned about it in advance. You are of great significance to the entire Shenshu Village. Being able to be your villager Xie It's an honor."

  Village Chief Zhao was very satisfied with Xie Xiaolian's reaction, and continued: "It's getting too far. Well, it means you can rest assured that I, a village chief, will not cheat you. The land deeds are all real. After paying the money, signing the letter and painting, the homestead opposite is yours. By the way, do you have any money now? People want cash. I used my old face to lower the price for you, which is 70% lower than the market price." Zhao Village Chief

  said Wan squinted his eyes to observe the young man in front of him.

  Xie Xiaolian was very straightforward, and waved his hand and said: "I don't trust you, the village chief, so can I not trust Uncle Bai? Since Uncle Bai asked you to come, I will trust you. The money will be paid to you tomorrow, and Uncle Zhao will pay you back for my hard work." I want to thank you, I won’t let you work in vain, I’ll give you 10% of your tooth money.”

  Village head Zhao didn’t expect that Xie Xiaolian would not only be straightforward, but also give him a sum of money, smiling so hard that he couldn’t see his teeth, but said, “I’m For the gesture of money" said: "What kind of money, I am the village head, can I still accept that?"

  "Uncle Zhao, without your hard work, I still have to find a dentist, and I might be cheated. This dental money should be given to you. If you don't accept it, I won't sign it." Then...

  Zhao The village chief nodded cheerfully. Everyone has said so, and it's not good if he doesn't accept it.

  He really didn't think about money or not. As the village head, isn't it for the stability of the overall situation in Shenshu Village?

  But if he has money to take, he doesn't refuse, does he?

  As soon as Village Chief Zhao was happy, he wanted to smoke a pot. He didn't bring it with him when he was in a hurry to go out, so he turned to ask Bai Muban for it.

  Bai Muban hugged Xiao Fuyuan and waved his hands: "I want to smoke you at your house, but I can't smoke my daughter."

  For Xiao Fuyuan's healthy growth, Bai Muban and Da Zhuang quit smoking, and turned Lao Bai's house into a sacred tree The leading smoke-free family in the village cannot be destroyed by outsiders, not even the village chief.