Chapter 54 Apprenticeship

"Fifth brother lifted it up, lifted it up." Xiao Fuyuan jumped up and down excitedly in the atmosphere group.

  The other children were mobilized by Xiao Fuyuan, and the atmosphere became more and more lively.

  "Fifth uncle raised it."

  "Bai Zhaomei raised it."

  "Bai Xiaowu is doing well, and he didn't embarrass our Shenshu Village." Zhao Xiaogui made a concluding speech.

  Bai Zhaomei was holding up the big rock, her whole head was in a state of ignorance, what the hell, where am I, how could the rock be lifted so easily.

  What am I going to do next, my arms are already stiff.

  "Bai Xiaowu, put down the stone." Xie Xiaolian saw Bai Zhaomei giggling while holding the big stone, and reminded her aloud.

  The child is so excited that he is silly. He was afraid that the stone would fall and break the boy's foot, and the old lady Bai would definitely cut off his own leg with a knife.

  After being reminded by Xie Xiaolian, Bai Zhaomei put down the big rock and smashed a hole in the ground with a "bang".

  "Zhao Xiaogui, is the crisp candy you said real? Bring me a whole bag." Bai Zhaomei stretched out her hand to Zhao Xiaogui.

  "My grandfather is the head of the village. It doesn't matter if I can talk, how much face will I lose to my grandfather? Just wait, I will definitely bring you the whole bag." Zhao Xiaogui ran towards the house after speaking.

  Xie Xiaolian shook her head, Bai Zhaomei raised the big rock, was it for a bag of crispy candies or to recognize him as a teacher?
  Why does he feel that the former is more tempting.

  Xiao Fuyuan didn't even see Fifth Brother drooling, and walked over to hold Fifth Brother's hand.

  Bai Zhaomei patted Xiao Fuyuan's head: "Sister, fifth brother said that he will buy you a lot of crisp candy in the future, and I will win a pack for you today."

  Ah, the moved Xiao Fuyuan burst into tears, so you are such a fifth brother.

  "Thank you Fifth Brother." Xiao Fuyuan said sweetly.

  "Apprentice." Xiao Fuyuan pulled Bai Zhaomei to Xie Xiaolian's side with a proud face.

  A pair of big eyes stared at Xie Xiaolian, which means that my fifth brother is very powerful, if he can't speak, it doesn't matter.

  "You're very powerful." Xie Xiaolian praised Bai Zhaomei.

  Bai Zhaomei's chest puffed up: "It's all thanks to my sister. I lifted up the big rock in order not to lose face for my sister."

  Xiao Fuyuan: "..."

  Fifth brother, even if you think so in your heart, you can't say it.

  "Bai Xiaowu, come here." Xie Xiaolian waved to Bai Zhaomei.

  Bai Zhaomei walked to Xie Xiaolian's side, Xie Xiaolian touched his bones, and then inspected them carefully, he really is a good young man learning martial arts.

  "I can recognize you as my master." Bai Zhaomei was worried.

  These days, he and Xie Xiaolian lived in the same room, and he always felt that this elder brother was not an ordinary person.

  One night, when he got up at night, he found that the eldest brother was tied to both ends of the beams with ropes. He was sleeping on the ropes with his whole body, and he slept peacefully until dawn without the ropes shaking.