Chapter 52 Rejection

Xiao Fuyuan only felt that Mrs. Xia looked at her like she was looking at a lump of fat.

  After Mrs. Xia went to her house, Xiao Fuyuan, who was leaning against Zhen's arms, straightened up, her eyes twinkled, and there was no trace of sleepiness.

  "You little clever ghost." Zhen put his forehead against the forehead of the little girl, and nodded her upturned little nose.

  She was reluctant to lend her little girl to someone else's house for a few days.

  Mrs. Zhen and Mrs. Xia came to Shenshu Village as child brides one after another. They have been in love for more than ten years, and they love each other like sisters.

  Back then, she was only ten years old when she went to the Bai family in Shenshu Village to be a child bride.

  Xia Pozi is two years older than her. When she first arrived in Shenshu Village, she was at a loss and knew nothing. Mrs. Xia taught her how to make a fire, taught her to wash clothes, took her to dig herbs on the mountain, and went to the market in the town.

  When she was homesick, Mrs. Xia hugged her to comfort her.

  Xia and Bai's family fell out because of their children's marriage, and Zhen's family was sad for many years.

  Thinking of the past, Zhen's expression was in a trance.

  "Mom, what's the matter with you?" Xiao Fuyuan asked childishly.

  The mother doesn't seem to be very happy.

  As mother's darling, she is obliged to entertain her relatives.

  Xiao Fuyuan took off the ground bud flower earrings from her ears and stuck them on Zhen's ears, hoping to make her mother happy.

  "Mother is beautiful, and Yuan Bao is also beautiful."

  Zhen's expression of being teased by the little girl relaxed.

  "Mother is fine, I was talking to your Aunt Xia just now." Zhen said with a smile.

  Although this matter has something to do with Xiao Fuyuan, but my daughter is so young, I don't understand this kind of thing, and it's not suitable for me to understand it.

  Aunt Xia, sister Qinghe's mother, Xiao Fuyuan knew about it.

  Just now when she listened to the corner, she heard everything.

  Sister Qing He didn't have a child, she was disliked by her husband's family, and her life was very difficult. Aunt Xia wanted to borrow her to stay at sister Qinghe's house for a few days, and to have a child come out.

  She is the most powerful lucky baby in the world. That's right, the Zhenzhaiwang family has many functions.

  But the Han family can't have children, and her sister Wangqinghe is useless.

  She couldn't say this, she thought she was cursing the Han family when she said it.

  "Xiao Yuanbao, will I take you to sister Qing He's house, okay?" Shi Zhen asked Xiao Fuyuan tentatively.

  "Lend me, don't go, you won't be prosperous, no baby." Xiao Fuyuan turned her head away and snorted, her words were not very coherent, but Mrs. Zhen understood the girl's language.

  My little girl is a little ghost, very smart, the little girl must have listened to what Mrs. Xia said just now, hiding behind the fence.

  The little girl knows everything.