Chapter 26 Ingratiating  

The courtyard is full of excitement.

  Large pieces of meat are served on the table, and large bowls of wine are poured out.

  The smell of wild boar wafts from the yard to the house. Xiao Fuyuan sucked her pink and tender little hands, the ancient pollution-free wild pork is really fragrant! Hooked out all the gluttons in her stomach.

  Ma Ma said that eating meat can grow taller.

  She wants to eat meat now, especially ribs. The goat milk she drank every day was also delicious, but not as meaty.

  Huh...

  I am too young now, I have no teeth, and I can't chew meat.

  Xiao Fuyuan held her finger in her mouth, babbling greedily.

  "...It's also strange today. It's snowing in every village in our Nanguan Mountain area. It is said that some villages have already blizzarded, but our village hasn't snowed yet, and the sun is still high." "Old Bai's family is lucky,

  little The girl’s full moon feast is covered by the sky.”

  “It’s God’s cover, it’s the little girl’s own luck…”

  …

  The villagers talked about today’s weather while drinking and eating meat. The final conclusion is that the sunny days in Shenshu Village are brought by the little girl of the Bai family.

  Xiao Fuyuan was lying on the bed, and when she heard the discussion about her outside the window, she twisted her body triumphantly.

  The nest is indeed a little sun.

  In the past, Ma Ma said that the nest is a little sun, and it will bring sunny days wherever it goes.

  hey-hey!

  Although there was still snow outside and it was very cold, the charcoal fire in the upper house was very warm. In addition to the sunny day, the midday sun passed through the papered windows, making the house even warmer. Xiao Fuyuan wanted to roll in comfort.

  Xiao Fuyuan yawned a little, and fell asleep under the warm sunshine.

  "Dingling, dingling..."

  Xiao Fuyuan was awakened by a loud noise,
  opened her hazy eyes, and saw You Jingui standing at the head of the bed.

  Xiao Fuyuan was terrified.

  Mother hasn't come back yet.

  Turning to look for Erlang who was lying on the corner of the bed, he remembered that Erlang had been pushed by Daro Shiro to eat her full moon banquet early in the morning.

  ah!
  What to do!

  This second sister-in-law doesn't look easy to mess with, so what if she secretly pinches herself while no one is paying attention!

  Or block your nose and eyes with a pillow or something, and you have not yet started your group pet life, so you are going to leave ancient times?
  Xiao Fuyuan's small face wrinkled, her small mouth flattened, and she wanted to do the same trick again - howling, screaming at her mother or grandma!
  "Xiao Yuanbao, sister-in-law, sister-in-law is here to play with you, okay?"

  You Jingui's head grew dizzy when she saw Xiao Fuyuan's flat mouth. Today, the whole village has come, and she doesn't want to sit in front of the whole village. malicious image.

  The weasel greets the chicken with New Year's greetings - uneasy and kind. Thinking of this sentence, Xiao Fuyuan felt that You Jingui's smile was creepy.