Chapter 41 Zhen Shi's Thoughts

"Isn't there a big bag here? What's wrong with me catching a few? Didn't it mean that these are my sister-in-law's wishes for her family? Could it be that the second sister-in-law is not from the Bai family?" You Jingui asked

  Xiaofu There was a smile on the round face.

  "That's right, sister-in-law."

  Xiao Fuyuan: "..."

  Can she say no?

  "Second sister-in-law, is there a baby in your belly?" Xiao Fuyuan opened her big round eyes with an innocent expression.

  Of course she knew that the second sister-in-law didn't have a baby in her stomach, so she deliberately exposed the second sister-in-law's scars.

  A happy look appeared on Eugene Gui's face, everyone said that what was the spirit of the sister-in-law, could it be that he was pregnant again?

  Since the last fake pregnancy oolong incident, her stomach hasn't moved in the past three years.

  She was thinking about her daughter day and night.

  The rest of the Bai family heard what Xiao Fuyuan said, and looked at You Jingui together, this time it can't be true.

  If it is true, it would be considered a happy event for the Bai family.

  "Is what my sister said true?" You Jingui asked Xiao Fuyuan.

  Everyone: "..."

  Is it true or not, you don't know?
  Ask a child.

  Xiao Fuyuan shook her head, and continued to say innocently: "It's because of the baby that you snatch the baby's candy. I thought it was the baby in the second sister-in-law who wanted to eat candy." You Jingui: "..." With a curse in her

  heart

  , Damn girl, she actually gave my old lady a hard time.

  He wanted to get angry at Xiao Fuyuan, but he didn't dare to do so in front of the big guy.

  As soon as the topic of stomach was brought up, You Jingui lacked confidence.

  Originally thought that she would be able to have a daughter, so she was arrogant in Lao Bai's house.

  As a result, there was a scandal about fake pregnancy, and she lost face and face.

  "Okay, what a grown man, and you still snatch children's things, you're shameless." The old lady Bai was never polite to You Jingui.

  "It's just a candy, who hasn't eaten it yet." You Jingui muttered.

  She was afraid of the old lady Bai, but she also found out in several confrontations with the old lady Bai over the years that although the dead old lady had a vicious mouth, she was not evil in her heart. As long as she didn't break the bottom line, no one could take away her position as a talented lady.

  Therefore, she provoked things again and again.

  There is no way, the family is poor, the population is large, and there is a sister-in-law who is loved by thousands of people, if she doesn't fight for herself, she will get nothing.

  "Second brother, you still robbed your sister-in-law for a handful of candy, and if your grandma says you're a few words away, you'll be on top. There's not enough candy in your room for you?" Zhen's face was worried.

  Eujingui remained silent.

  She was poked in the center of things.

  In the past few years since my sister-in-law came home, every time Bai Erzhuang went home, he would bring two big bags of candy for Xiao Fuyuan and other children as snacks, and You Jingui withheld a bag for exclusive use without telling the family.