Chapter 11 Group pet

Little Fuyuan these days, eat and sleep, sleep and eat.

  When she was young, she couldn't distinguish between dreams and reality.

  In the dream, she was lying in a white room with her head bare and her hair gone.

  There are many uncles and aunts in white coats around her.

  A voice whispered in her ear that she was an angel who came to the world, and after saving other children, she was going to fly to a brave new world.

  She saw the little friend she saved.

  A little brother untied the gauze and exclaimed that the day was so bright; a little sister put her hand on her heart and shouted happily that it was beating.

  She is very proud, she is a great hero!
  She saw Ma Ma crying.

  "Ma Ma, Wo is going to a beautiful new department. Ma Ma, don't cry, we will see you again in the future." She said to Ma Ma.

  Ma Ma changed her into her favorite princess dress, hugged her and kissed her forehead over and over again. There are flowers all around her, and among the flowers are her favorite dolls and her favorite strawberry cake.

  "Mom's baby Yuan, I hope you will be free from disease and disaster in the next life, be healthy and safe, and have a happy life..." Ma Mahjong placed her in the flowers and prayed in a low voice.

  "Okay, Mama, I will."

  Xiao Fuyuan waved her hand, followed the angel who was leading the way, and flew towards the shining place.

  Oh, why is it so noisy! Why is someone chanting scriptures in her ear every day!
  Everyone in the Bai family chatted around the sleeping Xiao Fuyuan.

  "My sister's eyelashes are so long!"

  "My sister's face is so tender!"

  "My sister's nose is so beautiful!"

  "My sister's hair is so black!"

  ......

  Bai Muban and Zhen Shi looked at their sons and grandsons with smiles on their faces, and sighed around Xiao Fuyuan. The warm and festive scene made the couple feel unprecedentedly happy.

  The old lady Bai was sitting by the bed. She, who had always had a bad face, actually looked at her grandchildren kindly.

  It's different to have a girl in the family, and the whole bare house no longer looks deserted.

  "I think my younger sister is as bright as a spring flower and as bright as a spring moon." The

  second son of the Bai family spoke softly, the representative of the middle and high school education of the brothers, and the first scholar of Shenshu Village.

  His family name is Bai Erzhuang, and his scientific name is Bai Qili.

  "Second brother, what do you mean?" Bai Dazhuang felt that what the second brother said was very good, but he couldn't understand.

  "It means that my younger sister's face is as glamorous as a spring flower, and her fair skin is as bright and refined as the moonlight in autumn." Bai Erzhuang explained.

  "Second brother, talk well, don't drop your book bag at home. What kind of flowers and moonlight, how can you compare with your sister?"

  Bai Muban coughed and scolded Bai Erzhuang with a straight face.