Chapter 64 Moral Kidnapping

Wu Xiaoying, the shadow guard, always remembers her responsibilities. Seeing Ah Zhen being dragged away by Xiao Fuyuan, she sneaks into the back of the crowd and guards from a distance.

  From the village chief's house to You's house.

  Enthusiastic aunts and daughter-in-laws saw how handsome he was, and asked him whether he was no relative, and some even wanted to tell him about his natal sister.

  He was so scared that he was as silent as a quail, and responded with a smile.

  In You's house, he mixed with Bai Sanzhuang's hair and was ordered to tie pigs.

  Stained with anger, he sneaked into You's kitchen to wash his hands, and poured a bowl of soy milk into his stomach.

  Just after wiping his mouth clean, he went out of the kitchen door, trying to keep up with the large troops rushing out, when You Qingya stepped on him.

  You Qingya turned her head, with two lines of tears on her face.

  The heroic facial features were softened by tears.

  Wu Xiaoying recognized her as the girl who feeds and binds pigs. Like Tian Maimiao, any girl who is with pigs is not easy to mess with.

  Just now he saw clearly that she had her hips on her hips and shouted loudly at her old lady and her own sister, even worse than the aunt who beat and scolded the little palace maid in the palace.

  No matter how difficult a girl cries, Wu Xiaoying will feel pity for her.

  He forgot about the pain in his feet, and asked in a panic: "Girl, shouldn't you be happy if you sold your pig for a good price? Why are you crying?" Seeing a strange

  man in front of you, You Qingya stomped her feet angrily. He said, "What do you know?"

  Turning around, he wiped his eyes and ran away.

  Wu Xiaoying felt resentful, forget it, for the sake of that bowl of soy milk, I won't bother you.

  Xiao Fuyuan took Ah Zhen's hand and walked all the way to You Mazi's house.

  You Mazi had been back from the field for a while, and when he stood at the door and saw Tian Maimiao, he greeted him in the pigsty.

  Xiao Fuyuan and Ah Zhen followed behind, and before they reached the pigsty, they smelled the smell of feces.

  You Mazi's family is a well-known sloppy household in the village. The pigsty is covered with a latrine. The pigs are fed in the front and the latrine is in the back. Two stones are used as a dividing line in the middle.

  The latrine was overflowing with yellow and white matter, and You Mazi didn't clean it up.

  Ah Zhen stood in front of the pigsty, and the stench of human and animal excretion went straight into his nostrils, almost suffocating him.

  Thinking that the big stick bone Tian Maimiao gave him came from a pig in such an environment, Ah Zhen felt nauseated.

  The sewage in the pigsty was flowing, and it was wet everywhere. There were two pigs lying in a mud pit in the middle, rolling mud with their throats screaming, looking very energetic.

  Compared with the two fat pigs just harvested, these two pigs can almost be called lean pigs.

  Tian Maimiao stood in front of the pigpen and wanted to vomit, so she really wanted to turn around and leave.