Chapter 4 Hot Discussion

Bai Muban and Mrs. Zhen guarded Xiao Fuyuan in the house, unaware that the entire Shenshu Village was already boiling.

  There is no need to do farm work in winter, and the whole village has nothing to do at home. The news of the birth of Bai Muban and Zhen's daughter ignited the enthusiasm of the villagers for gossip, and they ran out of their homes one after another, telling each other with great interest-

  "Old Bai's family can be regarded as having a baby girl."

  "Really?"

  "Of course! In the morning The grandson of the village head's family saw Da Zhuang's father and mother holding a baby girl." "

  Oh! It's not easy, the cycad tree has finally bloomed."

  "That's right, Da Zhuang's mother is called an old clam with pearls."

  ...

  want to say Lao Bai's house is very famous in Shenshu Village.

  Because, this family recruited too many sons.

  Counting from Grandpa Bai Muban, all those who entered Lao Bai's house were children without exception.

  This made other people in the village who couldn't bear a son go crazy with envy. Any family in the village who married a new wife would pay homage to Lao Bai's family, just to get pregnant.

  Another one is that Lao Bai's family is poor.

  That's not ordinary poverty.

  It can be said that the family is poor.

  The poor white old lady who always counts the rice grains into the pot
  often sighs that there are only a group of boys left in the poor family.

  At this time, Bai Dazhuang walked on the road with Bai Zhaomei and others carrying a fork net bag, which immediately attracted the attention of the whole village, and everyone followed them in groups, as if they were holding a press conference to ask questions.

  "Da Zhuang, did your mother really bring you a younger sister?" An aunt opened the gossip.

  "Then it's fake?" Bai Dazhuang looked happy.

  keep going.

  "Da Zhuang, did your mother really give birth to a daughter?"

  "Yes."

  She walked away for a while.

  "Da Zhuang..."

  "Village chief, stop asking? My mother gave birth to a younger sister." Bai Zhaomei took the initiative to answer for the eldest brother, holding a fork.

  "Stinky boy, I didn't call Zhaomei in vain, so I will welcome a younger sister." The village chief patted Bai Zhaomei's head.

  Therefore, every few steps the Bai family brothers took, they were stopped by villagers and asked the same question, all the way to the village head.

  Under a thousand-year-old tree at the head of the village, a group of women sat warming themselves.

  Seeing Bai Dazhuang and others passing by, they waved in unison, gossip shining in their eyes.

  Although they all know that the Bai family has given birth to a daughter, they still want to confirm it for the person concerned.

  "Bai Dazhuang, what are you doing with the boys?"