Chapter 60 Asking for Money

Xiao Fuyuan holds a candied haws in one hand and a hibiscus cake in the other.

  Talk to Ah Zhen while eating.

  From the flowers in the yard to the wild geese and wild ducks in the reeds, from the velvet flowers tied for her by the old lady Bai to the new shoes that Mrs. Zhen made for her... the words were eloquent

  .

  Ah Zhen sat aside and listened very carefully.

  Xiaofu's round and fluffy temples were blown up by the wind, and clusters swelled beside her temples. Ah Zhen wanted to stretch out her hand to massage her temples.

  "...Little brother, where are you from?" Xiao Fuyuan blinked her big eyes, and with a smile, the sweet pears of the two vortexed.

  "The capital." Ah Zhen said.

  "Is it far from here?"

  "Far."

  "Where are your parents?"

  "They are in the capital."

  "How many children in your family?"

  "Two." Ah Zhen paused, and finally reached out to stroke her cheek He said in a low voice, "There is also a younger sister, who is as old as you." "   Are   you as cute as me

  ? " his blood relatives.   The younger sister has never been out of the palace, has never seen the scenery of the countryside, and will not sit under the tree at the entrance of the village and eat candied haws.   "Ah, little brother, you're crying, you miss your parents, you miss your sister." Xiao Fuyuan finished eating the last bite of hibiscus cake in her hand, wiped her hands with a handkerchief, and gently covered Ah Zhen's eyes with her hands.   Ah Zhen blinked her eyes to force back her tears, her eyelashes danced in Xiao Fuyuan's hands like a bunny.   The Bai family has a side room.   Xie Xiaolian and Wu Xiaoying were talking.   Xie Xiaolian asked, "Where's the silver?".

  Wu Xiaoying was puzzled: "What money?"

  Xie Xiaolian said: "Why, Uncle He didn't ask you to give me money."

  Wu Xiaoying said: "Uncle He didn't even know we were here."

  Xie Xiaolian was speechless : "You just wait to go back and get beaten."

  Wu Xiaoying said: "Aren't you looking for auspiciousness in the mountains, why are you staying at someone's house and not leaving?"

  Xie Xiaolian said: "Not only did you not leave, but you even bought a house opposite. Find it slowly. Uncle He is really, he didn’t give me any money after receiving my letter, and he only wants to give it a day. By the way, Si Tianjian’s gang of magic sticks coaxed him. Your father, Yushi, is not always in the letter. Everyone, why didn't you tear someone up this time, and let me suffer for nothing."

  Wu Xiaoying said: "My father is not stupid... This capital is in chaos, the little princess passed away, the empress lost power, the noble concubine took control of the harem, and the crown prince was set aside. Discuss again... Then Si Tianjian calculated that there is auspiciousness in the Nanguan Mountain area of ​​Huai City, and the second emperor... the young master was sent out of Beijing."

  Xie Xiaolian thought for a while and said: "Then I will search here slowly, and I am not in a hurry Go back."

  Wu Xiaoying sneered and said: "It's fate, the third brother of the Bai family saved the young master and Uncle He a few years ago, you live in the Bai family, it's rare that our young master and their little girl are getting close again..." Wu Xiaoying