Chapter 35 Storm

Xiao Fuyuan turned her head away.

  I saw a sister in a pink dress standing at the door of the lacquerware shop, with her arms folded, her eyebrows raised, and a sneer at the corner of her mouth, staring at them arrogantly.

  This sister is so fierce, she is not as beautiful and amiable as Tian Maimiao.

  With a round face, the skin is a bit dark, the lips are a bit thick, and the skin under the pink skirt is a layer deeper.

  The hairpin on her head is beautiful, a jade hairpin made of jadeite, ingeniously carved in the shape of a peach blossom. As she cursed, the tassels on the hairpin wobbled.

  "Miss." Bai Sanzhuang bit the bullet and gave a salute.

  "Hmph!" Miss Xu rolled her eyes.

  This domineering girl is Xu Jiaojiao, the jewel in the palm of shopkeeper Xu.

  Shopkeeper Xu only got a daughter when he was over 30 years old. It's like eyeballing a baby, and the family depends on her for everything.

  Therefore, he developed an arrogant temperament.

  Today, as usual, Xu Jiaojiao didn't get up until the sun was high, dressed up and went to the biggest silk shop on the street to buy spring clothes.

  As soon as he came out of the shop, he saw Bai Dazhuang holding a baby in his arms, talking and laughing with Tian Maimiao.

  The fire in her heart surged up!
  The yin and yang words come out of your mouth immediately.

  Xu Jiaojiao didn't like Bai Sanzhuang at all. When her father first proposed to recruit Bai Sanzhuang to be her son-in-law, she refused to die.

  In good conscience, Bai Sanzhuang is the most outstanding among all the guys in terms of appearance and ability, so what, he is still not good enough for her, Xu Jiaojiao.

  She had inquired that Bai Sanzhuang's hometown was in Shenshu Village, a well-known impoverished village in Nanguan Mountain, and his family was the poorest in the poorest village.

  There are many brothers, the land is only a few acres, and there are only a few tiles on the head.

  The family's vicious grandma sits in town, and the second sister-in-law picks and chooses from time to time.

  She didn't want to marry such a difficult family, she would humiliate herself.

  The shopkeeper Xu told his beloved daughter that it was not marriage, but marriage. If you are happy, just walk around like a relative, and if you are not happy, just ignore it.

  Xu Jiaojiao answered, she was afraid that after getting married, the whole old Bai family would come to Xu's house to play the autumn breeze.

  Xu Jiaojiao wanted to find a chance to scare Bai Sanzhuang away, but before she could act, Bai Sanzhuang refused to marry him before her, and his evil grandmother even beat her father out.

  Now Xu Jiaojiao was not happy.

  From childhood to adulthood, she was the only one who rejected others, and no one rejected her.

  If she wants to refuse, she, Xu Jiaojiao, refuses first. Why are you Bai Sanzhuang?

  Because your family is poor, because your family has many children?
  Once Xu Jiaojiao got angry, no one could stop her.

  She often comes to the shop from time to time to pretend to be a young lady and to make trouble for Bai Sanzhuang.

  It's not that the friends didn't get together, and after looking for it, Xu Jiaojiao discovered that she had developed an indescribable emotion for Bai Sanzhuang.