Chapter 72 Gossip in the Palace

Zhen Shi and Wu Langzhong have similar doubts.

  The Zhang family practiced medicine for generations, and Zhang Yangjing learned from his grandfather. His grandfather was a famous doctor, and Xuanhu Jishi never looked at each other's background.

  The high-ranking and powerful families will show it, and the homeless people on the street will also be treated.

  Zhang Yangjing inherited his grandfather's temperament, so it is not uncommon for him to go to a poor farmhouse to see a doctor.

  What puzzled Zhen was that Zhang Yangjing and Ah Zhen came together.

  Could it be that Ah Zhen came from the palace.

  When Zhen thought of this, she didn't know what it was like.

  There was a moment of panic.

  Soon regained composure.

  Goodbye, old man, I am already a peasant woman, Zhang Yangjing will definitely not recognize himself.

  After all, when we met back then, she was just the age of the main character.

  "My humble servant is indeed Zhang Yangjing."

  Zhang Yangjing said with a smile.

  "You are the doctor who prescribes medicine for Erlang's treatment."

  The other party's imposing manner was too strong, understated but with a sense of freedom.

  Wu Langzhong almost believed that the other party was not a liar.

  He took out the medicine book in the medicine box, Zhang Yangjing glanced at it and said: "This is my grandfather's notebook, he engraved it out later, but there is a clerical error in the typhoid section." Wu Langzhong was completely convinced that the person in front of him was his

  idol .

  Excited to tears.

  "I am the doctor in this village, and my name is Wu Simiao." Wu Langzhong introduced his name rather embarrassedly. His original name was Wu Yaozu. His grandfather gave him the hope that he would honor his ancestors, but he loves to practice medicine, so he changed his name to Wu Simiao.

  The country doctor has a heart to climb the peak of medicine.

  "I heard that Erlang's leg has been treated by Dr. Wu, I would like to ask you..."

  Wu Simiao's excited heart was pounding, and then it swelled up again.

  Zhang Yangjing, the pilgrim medical sage, actually looks like a village doctor asking for advice.

  "Where, where, you said to ask for advice, but I was overwhelmed." Wu Simiao made a modest demeanor.

  "Erlang's leg..."

  Wu Simiao began to explain his treatment philosophy, and Zhang Yangjing listened very seriously.

  The old lady Bai looked calm, no matter whether there is a doctor or not, Erlang's legs will be fine.

  Turning around, I put the credit on these two people in front of me.

  Xie Chuntao and Bai Muban were overjoyed, thinking that with the presence of the medical saint, Erlang's legs would definitely heal.

  Xie Chuntao was no longer satisfied with her son being able to sit, she began to imagine his son running and jumping.

  Zhen's heart was naturally happy, she didn't know about the other doctors, but she was aware of the skills of the Zhang family doctor, even the secret recipe saved many people in the capital.