Chapter 21 Little Yuanbao's Counterattack

This baby doesn't panic.

  The baby is going to fight back.

  Xiao Fuyuan stared at You Jingui with big black eyes, and flattened her mouth.

  "Wow..."

  "Wow..."

  Xiao Fuyuan howled at Youjingui.

  This baby can't speak, and this baby will cry to express dissatisfaction.

  When Xiao Fuyuan cried, Zhen's heart was flustered.

  "What's the matter?"

  The last time Xiao Fuyuan cried was lying in the snow at the door, and she never cried again after she picked it up and brought it home.

  Zhen Shi has never seen such a well-behaved child.

  How come she's so well-behaved, she howled suddenly, just now she was smiling at her.

  Zhen Shi always felt that although Xiao Fuyuan was small, she was smart, and she must have a reason to cry.

  Definitely not hungry, I just drank a bottle of goat milk an hour ago.

  Did you pee your pants?
  Zhen Shi touched it and found that the diaper was dry.

  Not hungry, not peeing or peeing, just crying and howling at You Jingui.

  It is estimated that the sister-in-law and sister-in-law are at odds with each other. As for the second daughter-in-law, they can't get along with anyone. It's normal for the child to be afraid to see her.

  "Second brother, you should go back to the house and rest, be careful of the baby in your belly." Zhen Shi hugged Xiao Fuyuan tightly, and tactfully drove You Jingui out of the upper room.

  You Jingui stood still, pouted secretly and sneered, but pretended to care about her sister-in-law.

  "Mother, why did my aunt suddenly start crying? Could it be that she is sick?" No

  matter how good-tempered Zhen Rao was, You Jingui's unrestrained words still aroused her anger.

  "What nonsense are you talking about? Is there anyone who talks like that? When you come up, you will be consummated." Zhen raised her voice and scolded.

  Eugene Gui's face was ugly.

  She knew that her mother-in-law was annoyed that she planned to marry Bai Erzhuang into the family, but her mother-in-law had never scolded her loudly. Usually, when she was unwell and Erzhuang was sullen, her mother-in-law would persuade herself.

  It was the first time he had spoken harshly to her like this.

  She simply didn't save any face.

  "Why is Xiao Yuanbao crying? I was outside and heard her howling." The old lady Bai opened the curtain and asked, but she didn't continue to walk in. She was afraid that the cold on her body would pass to her little granddaughter.

  After seeing You Jingui standing beside the bed, he heard Xiao Fuyuan continue howling in Zhen's arms, his face covered with a layer of frost.

  Usually, there are people coming and going in the room, but the little granddaughter has never cried. Why did the little granddaughter cry when You Jingui came in, there must be a reason for it.

  "Second brother, what's wrong with your sister-in-law?" Old lady Bai asked in a questioning tone.

  Youjingui lost face again.