Chapter 69 M Ji Fried Chicken

"Thanks to Xiao Yuanbao who saw that something was wrong with that pig, otherwise You Mazi would not only cheat Tianmai Miao, but also the people who bought pork." Village

  Chief Zhao and Xie Xiaolian finished signing The title deed, the tooth money of tens of silvers is earned. Happily baring his teeth, he went into Bai's house and went to the room. In order to contribute to the creation of a smoke-free environment in Lao Bai's house, he even extinguished the cigarette pot before entering the house.

  After exchanging greetings with Mrs. Zhen from Baimuban, Xiao Fuyuan was showered with compliments, and presented a bag of pine nut candies as a prize to Xiao Fuyuan on behalf of the whole village.

  Xiao Fuyuan lay slightly curled up on the bed, soundly asleep.

  On a small pink face, there were light marks from the pressure of the pillow, and the whole person looked like a milk dumpling, which was distressing.

  Village head Zhao is a bit sour, what kind of luck is Bai Muban to have such a handsome daughter after being a master.

  He also has a daughter, who was married and had children long ago. He was young at that time, and he didn't know how to spoil his daughter, and he was too old to want to spoil his daughter.

  In the dream, Xiao Yuanbao seemed to smell a lemon.

  She frowned slightly, babbled a few times with her small mouth, turned over and continued to sleep.

  Nanguan Town, in the mansion under the big locust tree.

  Ah Zhen finished reading early in the morning and went into the kitchen, startling all the chefs and cooks.

  "Do you know M's store?" Ah Zhen asked directly.

  Everyone, look at me, and I look at you.

  M remember what name is this?
  Ever since Xiao Fuyuan told Ah Zhen that he wanted to eat M Ji's fried chicken, Ah Zhen had remembered it, and he had already asked He Shun and Wu Xiaoying if they knew this restaurant in the carriage.

  Both said they had never heard of it.

  Wu Xiaoying even said that he had never heard of the name of the store in all the places he traveled. The name is inconspicuous, it doesn't look like a shop that sells food at all, it also sells fried chicken, who knows if it's a fried chicken shop or a pawn shop just because of the name.

  He Shun and Wu Xiaoying have never heard of it, maybe the people in the kitchen know.

  "Master, is this store you're talking about selling gadgets or jewelry?"

  Old Li, who was in charge of cleaning the kitchen, saw Ah Zhen's eyes full of anticipation, and asked boldly.

  "Old Li, what a brain, if the young master asks about gadgets and jewelry, you can find us in the kitchen." Aunt Zhou at the dim sum place rolled her eyes at Lao Li, and asked Ah Zhen with a smile, "Master, what about the store you are talking about?" What kind of food does it sell?"

  Ah Zhen said: "I don't know anything else, I only know that its fried chicken is famous."

  "Fried chicken? Master, I really haven't heard of a fried chicken shop with this name." The kitchen steward is Aunt Zhou's man, Old Zhou, thought for a while and replied, "It's rare to hear of any shop selling fried chicken outside, but they all sell roast chicken and roast chicken."

  Ah Zhen looked disappointed.

  "Master, do you want to eat fried chicken?" Old Zhou asked.

  The young master is not very enthusiastic about eating, and every time he sends a lot of food, he sends it back to the kitchen intact.