Chapter 6 Good Luck

Xiao Fuyuan opened her eyes again.

  "Little aunt is awake." Erlang clapped his hands. It was the first time he saw such a beautiful little girl. "Little aunt is the most beautiful person in our family!"

  Xie Chuntao saw the waking sister-in-law for the first time. The son's description is too conservative, not only the old Bai's family, there is no such beautiful girl in the whole village.

  "It's not so bad, my aunt is even more beautiful than the dolls in the paintings." Xie Chuntao thought about adjectives, "Mother, look at my aunt's watery eyes, as if she can talk. Why are the eyelashes so thick, like a small fan, It's willow leaf eyebrows, curved, dark and dense, you don't need thrush when you grow up; and this skin, like a tender egg, why is it so white..." Xie Chuntao became more and more emotional as she boasted, sister-in-law is really like a

  fairy, there is nothing wrong with it The temperament of a village girl.

  She couldn't help but envy her mother-in-law, if only she could have a daughter in the future.

  "And the earlobe is fleshy, oh, mother, there is a mole on the right earlobe of my little girl. The older generation in the village say that having a mole on the earlobe is a sign of wealth." Xie Chuntao boasted happily after having made a new discovery

  .

  "Whether rich or not, it's all false, I just hope she is healthy and safe."

  If the villagers knew that Xiao Fuyuan's mother died when she was born, they might have another idea. Zhen thought, she must keep this secret.

  "By the way, mother, did you name my sister?" Xie Chuntao asked.

  "Yes, the first name is Bai Fuyuan, and the younger name is Yuanyuan."

  "Fuyuan, that's a good name, happy and happy reunion."

  Xie Chuntao said, smiling and tucking Xiao Fuyuan's blanket.

  Xiao Fuyuan blinked, the young woman in front of her eyes looked as kind as her mother, she was a good person, she couldn't help sticking out her tongue.

  "Oh, is little aunt hungry?" Erlang on the side asked in surprise.

  Xie Chuntao asked Zhen Shi worriedly: "Mother, can I just give my sister rice soup?"

  When she was borrowing rice noodles in the village, she heard that old lady Bai was giving birth to ewes on credit. How can ewes get credit so easily? There are only a few households in the family that have sheep. The baby ewes are like eyeballs. They are all kept for calving to make money. They will not be sold easily, let alone on credit.

  Zhen sighed, and took out goat milk from the basin warmed on the stove next to her. The mother-in-law has been away for a long time, and she hasn't come back until now, probably because she didn't get ewes on credit.

  After drinking this bottle of goat milk, we can only feed on millet porridge.

  Xiao Fuyuan was not hungry at first, but when she saw Mrs. Zhen holding the goat milk bottle, she immediately felt hungry.

  However, when he heard that he would not be able to drink milk in the future, he felt infinitely wronged, his mouth was flattened, and his big grape-like eyes were filled with mist.

  Seeing Xiao Fuyuan's pink and jade-carved little face, and the aggrieved expression on the verge of crying, Zhen Shi and Xie Chuntao's hearts almost broke.

  Who doesn't feel bad after seeing this.

  Xie Chuntao patted her heart, turned around and said, "Oh, I can't take it anymore! No way! I'll go to the babysitter's house in the village and ask for a bowl of milk for my sister-in-law."