Chapter 32 The little boy

The beautiful sister is wielding a machete and is skillfully cutting up the meat.

  The posture of chopping ribs is very cool.

  That is, the machete and the soft and cute young lady formed a sharp contrast.

  The old lady Bai hesitated in front of the piles of meat, and suddenly her eyes lit up.

  That's it!
  This piece of meat has five layers of fat and thin. The lean part is used for cooking, and the fat part is used for oil refining. Half of the lard residue is made into dumplings and the other half is used as snacks for grandchildren.

  "Old man, you have sharp eyes, and you spotted this piece at a glance. How much does it cost?"

  "Five catties." The old lady Bai was quite proud of her ability to judge flesh with her eyes.

  After confirming the weight, the old lady Bai continued to use her skills and began to bargain with the girl selling pork.

  Suddenly, a bright light flashed into Xiao Fuyuan's eyes.

  "Knife, sister, the knife needs to be dropped." Xiao Fuyuan pointed at the corner of the case in a childish voice, and shouted at the beautiful butcher seller.

  The old lady Bai and the beautiful sister were in the middle of a heated exchange, but they were suddenly interrupted by Xiao Fuyuan.

  Following the pointing of Xiao Fuyuan's finger, the beautiful sister saw the machete for chopping ribs, which she had placed beside the case at some point, precariously about to fall.

  If such a big knife rolls down, the customer will be closed and the business will not be done.

  The beautiful sister felt that she had walked on a cliff, and her heart almost flew out.

  Withdrawing the knife away and putting it away, the beautiful elder sister who recovered from her senses smiled at Xiao Fuyuan and said as if thanking her savior, "Thank you, little girl."

  Then she bowed heartily to Old Madam Bai: "Old man, thank you little girl, It really saved my butcher's shop."

  After a moment of fear, the old lady Bai patted her chest and said, "You're welcome, anyone who reads this must remind me."

  The two put aside their haggling and struck up a conversation. The pretty sister praised Xiao Fuyuan a lot.

  I have never seen such a handsome child in the whole town. Although he is wearing farm clothes, he can't hide his exquisite cuteness, and he reminded himself of the knife just now. At this moment, the beautiful elder sister wished to wash her hands clean, and hugged the little girl in her arms and rubbed her.

  "Sister Piaoniang!" Xiao Fuyuan sweetly praised her beautiful sister.

  "Sweet mouth, sweet heart, ouch, old man, why is your little girl so cute." The beautiful sister was full of joy when she was praised.

  "Old man, this pork belly is for you, thank you little girl." The beautiful sister rolled up her sleeves, smiled and picked up the best piece of pork belly and tied it with a hemp rope, and made two pairs of pork liver and four pigs A few ribs of the hoof.

  An expression that could not be refused was forced to give to old lady Bai.

  The old lady Bai repeatedly declined.

  She really felt that her granddaughter reminded her that the knife dropped was nothing, and it was just a matter of mouth. She couldn't take advantage of others because of this, and it was not easy to do business early and late.