Chapter 28 Growth

Xiao Fuyuan's full moon banquet was lively until evening.

  They also ate the meat and drank the wine, and the blessings of the people of Shenshu Village to Xiao Fuyuan were poured into the Bai family's ears like money.

  Listening to those auspicious words, old lady Bai was happy, Bai Muban was happy, Mrs. Zhen was happy, and everyone in the Bai family was happy.

  Only You Jingui was not happy.

  You Jingui hid in her own room, huddled under the quilt, feeling that her face had been stepped on the ground, and she couldn't see anyone anymore.

  Especially when she didn't know how to face her own man and the elders of the Bai family.

  On the other hand, Zhen Shi and Bai Muban returned to the room and saw the little wind chime and the little cloth tiger that You Jingui gave Xiao Fuyuan. They were surprised at first, and then happy. Everything is going well.

  Fearing that the granddaughter's full moon banquet would be disturbed, the old lady Bai endured until night before telling her family about Eujingui's fake pregnancy. Of course, this family is limited to Bai Muban Zhen's couple and Bai Erzhuang.

  As for the others, there is no need to know.

  Bai Muban Zhen's couple sighed and asked Bai Erzhuang to appease his daughter-in-law.

  Bai Erzhuang was a little dejected, he always wanted a girl, a girl like a younger sister, a girl who was as soft and cute as a milk dumpling.

  Everyone felt sorry for Eujingui's fake pregnancy, but no one blamed her.

  The main reason is that this oolong is not her fault.

  "...Sister, can you help my brother recruit a little niece?" Bai Erzhuang was disappointed, and murmured while hugging Xiao Fuyuan.

  Xiao Fuyuan: "..."

  Second brother, I'm afraid you will be disappointed, this baby thinks that you are not the father-in-law's fate!

  The Bai family went to the room, at night.

  Xiao Fuyuan had already fallen asleep, and Bai Muban and Zhen Shi lowered their voices and whispered.

  "His mother, who do you think put the little round treasure at our door? Could it be Housekeeper Xing?" Bai Muban had discussed this issue with Mrs. Zhen many times.

  After Xiao Fuyuan was officially adopted by the Bai family, the couple tacitly stopped mentioning everything about Huaicheng.

  Today is Xiao Fuyuan's full moon feast, and Bai Muban couldn't help mentioning it again.

  "I don't think so. Didn't Steward Xing curry favor with Mrs. Ru after Master Shen's death?" Steward Xing was the housekeeper who firmly introduced Bai Muban to work in Shen's house when he was young. Later, he became attached to Mrs. Ru. Get along with him, directly resigned.

  "The matter of the big family, what you see on the surface may not be true." Zhen Shi sighed.

  "His mother, to tell you the truth, the third child has been delivering goods in Huaicheng these days. I asked him to go to the gate of Shen's house to find out how Steward Xing is doing. Guess what? The third child asked the second child to send a letter saying that Xing The housekeeper made a mistake and hanged himself."

  When Zhen Shi heard the news, she was shocked, and the couple felt sad. Bai Muban sighed sadly, after all, he had once been friends with Butler Xing, and he also understood the helplessness of a subordinate like his wife.