Chapter 44 Wild Geese and Duck Team

"Aunt Wu, look at my little aunt, she is amazing. Last time she rode someone else's horse. What is a goose?" Sanlang said to You Qingya proudly, "The goose you raised She is more obedient to my aunt than to you."

  You Qingya: "..."

  These two animals are not familiar with raising them, so she started raising them right after they were hatched, and her hand for chopping vegetables was swollen, and she actually ran to them to be cute.

  Just the way he lowered his head and swayed, without looking, he didn't have the temperament of a village tyrant at all.

  Talk about the person who threw her You Qingya.

  "Hey, Xiao Yuanbao, don't go down."

  Seeing Xiao Fuyuan walking towards the river along the slope, You Qingya couldn't help shouting, it could be that the child was curious and wanted to put her big goose in the water to play ?

  "Hurry up and stop it." You Qingya kicked Sanlang's ass.

  Sanlang ran towards Xiao Fuyuan, and even jumped a bit as he passed the big goose, fearing that he would be bitten.

  "Sister Qingya, if I don't go down the river, your big goose will be fine."

  Xiao Fuyuan waved to You Qingya, just borrowing the big goose to use, and she will return it.

  The younger sister of the second sister-in-law is a good person, she is not cruel to her, and she will give them back later.

  Xiao Fuyuan held Sanlang's hand and walked towards the river, calling back to the big goose from time to time.

  You Qingya looked at the big goose behind Xiao Fuyuan. The big goose didn't see her as its master at all. She shook her head helplessly and followed closely.

  Xiao Fuyuan took the two big geese and continued on the road with short legs, and arrived at the river in a short while.

  In spring, when the weather gradually warmed up, the ice in the river gradually melted, and the two big geese raised by You Qingya came to swim in the river for a while every day.

  After swimming, he went ashore and walked home swaggeringly, without You Qingya asking at all.

  You Qingya thought that the two big geese were here to show off their swimming skills to Xiao Fuyuan.

  What happened next was beyond You Qingya's expectation.

  Xiao Fuyuan pointed at the reed, and the two big geese suddenly regained their spirits, raised their arms and straightened their necks.

  Before You Qingya could react, there was a long whistle, and the two big geese rushed towards the reeds like arrows flying off the string.

  Soon, there was a scream of rattling in the reed marshes.

  You Qingya was sure that the cry was definitely not from the bully geese of the two villages, it must be from other geese.

  Taking a closer look, there are a few wild geese in the reed marshes, and they were beaten on the head by the tyrant of the two villages.

  You Qingya discovered for the first time that her own geese were more ferocious than imagined.

  Quack, quack...

  The wild geese howled by their necks, and the bully geese of the two villages bit the wild geese's necks and did not let go. The wild geese fought back, and the bully geese of the two villages even bit them to death.