Chapter 15 Arguing

Chapter 15 Arguing

  You Jingui felt two layers of anger in his heart.

  On the first floor, Bai Erzhuang knew that she was pregnant with a daughter and did not show the joy she imagined. Instead, he rushed to curry favor with the sister-in-law and handed over all the money to the mother-in-law to buy gifts for the little boy.

  On the second floor, Xie Chuntao stepped on her to sell herself in front of her elders.

  In the upper room, he didn't dare to show it in front of old lady Bai and his in-laws.

  These two layers of anger finally detonated when Xie Chuntao mentioned the sheep sent by Qinghe in front of Bai Erzhuang.

  The sheep in the sheep pen are usually fed by Bai Zhaomei with Dalang and Sanlang. When Bai Erzhuang and Bai Sanzhuang went home, Bai Zhaomei was so happy that she forgot to feed the sheep.

  After leaving the upper room, Bai Dazhuang took Bai Zhaomei and Dalang Saburo to chop firewood, so no one fed the sheep.

  The hungry sheep bleated and bleated in the pen.

  Bai Erzhuang took on the job of feeding the sheep.

  Although Bai Erzhuang is a scholar, he doesn't have a sour smell, and he will help the family every time he comes back. He knew that the sheep were the treasures to support his younger sister, so he carefully mixed the fodder, added water, stroked the sheep and asked, where did the sheep at home come from.

  Xie Chuntao smiled and replied: "One was exchanged with fish, and the other was given by Qinghe..."

  When Qinghe was mentioned, Xie Chuntao quickly stopped talking.

  Qing He was a wound that no one dared to mention in Lao Bai's house, especially in front of Bai Erzhuang and You Jingui, it was simply rebellious.

  Sure enough, Bai Erzhuang's hands that were mixed with fodder trembled a few times, and just now his smiling face was covered with an inexplicable meaning.

  As for Eujingui, it exploded like a ignited firecracker.

  "Who is disgusting, I'm sorry. Sister-in-law, do you feel that you have been wronged by being my sister-in-law, and you deliberately mentioned that Qinghe disgusted me." You Jingui didn't give Xie Chuntao any face, and went into a rage on the spot.

  Her nameless fire has been raging for a long time, and finally she has an outlet.

  Xie Chuntao was tongue-tied, regretting that she shouldn't have mentioned Qinghe. How could she have forgotten how the marriage between You Jingui and Bai Erzhuang came about.

  The one who didn't want to hear Xia Qinghe's name the most was You Jingui.

  I don't know, but I really thought that she deliberately provoked the relationship between the second uncle and the sister-in-law, deliberately disgusting You Jingui.

  She has no conscience at all, she just answered Bai Erzhuang's question honestly.

  "Brother and sister, I really don't have that kind of thought. Don't worry too much." The honest Xie Chuntao blushed, but she didn't know how to explain.

  "Sister-in-law, this has nothing to do with you." Bai Erzhuang said to Xie Chuntao, hiding his emotions.

  "What? Are you still thinking about Xia Qinghe? When you mention Xia Qinghe, you lose your soul. Let me tell you, Bai Erzhuang, I was also married by your old Bai family with three matchmakers and six hires, and I also gave birth to you. Yes, you're thinking about Xia Qinghe all day long, are you shameless?"