Chapter 56 Ah Zhen goes out

Ah Zhen lives peacefully in the mansion in Nanguan Town.

  Practicing calligraphy, eating, sleeping...

  I can't see any emotion in him.

  Sometimes He Shun felt that his little master was too calm, or had already been numb by the situation in the capital.

  "Master, this is the hibiscus cake that was just delivered by the small kitchen, try it." He Shun placed the hibiscus cake in front of Ah Zhen.

  Ah Zhen sat upright, put down the brush for practicing calligraphy, touched the delicate patterns on the hibiscus cake, and shook her head.

  It was different from the one handed to him by the little sister who ran into him at the door that day.

  This hibiscus cake is carefully prepared in the small kitchen.

  Rarely does he have something to eat.

  The crowd in the kitchen was excited, and they took out the carved grinding tools brought by Beijing, mixed the dough with fillings, and steamed them every day according to Ah Zhen's taste in Beijing.

  Every time Ah Zhen took a bite, she shook her head and said it was wrong.

  He Shun didn't dare to buy outside food for him, because it was sweet and greasy, for fear that he would accumulate food, and what would happen if he suffered from eating.

  Ah Zhen was completely handed over to him to take care of, and there must be no mistakes.

  "Master, today's hibiscus cake is good. I added double plum slices of snowflake sugar, which is as sweet as you said."

  Ah Zhen took a bite of one, put it down, and shook her head.

  "Banban, I want to eat chestnut cake." Ah Zhen said.

  He Shun hurriedly brought down the hibiscus cake, and went to the small kitchen to order the cook to make chestnut cake.

  Seeing He Shun leave, Ah Zhen threw a pen and got up, left the study, and walked straight to the door.

  "Young master, please wait." The shadow guard from the tree flew down and cupped his hands.

  "Who dares to stop me?" Ah Zhen pushed open the door with a stern face, and stepped out.

  That's right, no one dares to stop you.

  But for the guard's job, if you don't stop him, you will be deducted money, otherwise, who do you think will stop you when he is idle and full?

  The shadow guard complained in his heart, but his body followed Ah Zhen honestly.

  "Don't follow." Ah Zhen turned her head, her eyes showing a cold knife.

  Who wants to be with you, wouldn't it be nice to sleep on a tree against the spring breeze? It's not because I'm afraid that my family will lose the incense, isn't it?

  If something happens to you, don't cut off my head, I'll go back to the tree right away.

  The shadow guard complained in his heart again.

  To complain, the shadow guard still jumped onto the beam, and if he was not allowed to follow behind, he went up the beam and followed quietly.

  Ah Zhen walked through the alley and two streets by herself, and came near the lacquerware shop.