Chapter 59 The little brother is a good man

, "Mother, mother, elder sister-in-law, second sister-in-law." Bai Sanzhuang saw the old lady Bai and Mrs. Zhen walking side by side, followed by Xie Chuntao and You Jingui, shouted, and moved the old lady Bai He took the laundry tub from Mrs. Zhen's hand.

  "Mai Miao is here." The old lady Bai greeted Tian Mai Miao with a smile.

  She also likes this girl, she fell in love with her the first time she saw her in the town.

  Tian Maimiao was just getting off a rib from the car, and greeted the old lady Bai generously: "Grandma Bai, I came to our village to collect pigs, and I will send you and Xiao Yuanbao ribs along the way." "You girl, you are too kind.

  " , that's all for you to earn money, don't do that next time." Old lady Bai laughed.

  "Grandma Bai, it's not worth anything." Tian Maimiao smiled.

  "This is Da Zhuang's mother, sister-in-law, and second sister-in-law." Old lady Bai introduced to Tian Maimiao.

  Tian Maimiao said hello one by one, calling "Auntie" and "Sister-in-law" non-stop.

  This girl is really attractive.

  Handsome and crisp.

  Zhen Shi happily took Tian Maimiao's hand and let her enter the house to drink tea.

  The old lady Bai's eyes fell on Ah Zhen, and then on Wu Xiaoying who was whispering to Xie Xiaolian.

  Sure enough, they were all together.

  The old lady Bai frowned slightly, not knowing where these people came from.

  "Grandma, mother, this is Ah Zhen, and this is Wu Xiaoying." Bai Sanzhuang hurriedly pulled Ah Zhen and Wu Xiaoying to introduce them to Mrs. Bai and Mrs. Zhen.

  Ah Zhen didn't speak, holding Xiao Fuyuan in her hand, bending down to straighten the velvet flowers on her head.

  Wu Xiaoying smiled all over her face, and called out straightforwardly: "Grandma, auntie, sister-in-law, sister-in-law." The

  atmosphere was very lively.

  "Grandma, what a coincidence, brother Xie is actually a buddy of A Zhen's family, just like Wu Xiaoying." Bai Sanzhuang rubbed his hands together.

  Is it a coincidence?

  No luck!
  The old lady Bai took a deep look at Ah Zhen, what is the origin of this child?

  Xiao Fuyuan touched the velvet flower on her head, and said to old lady Bai, "Grandma, little brother is a good person." Old lady Bai

  breathed a sigh of relief, for some reason, she was willing to trust her little granddaughter.

  The little granddaughter said that the half-old child was a good person, so she believed that he was no danger to Xiao Yuanbao.

  "Stand at the door for a long time, come in and sit down." Mrs. Zhen greeted everyone.

  "Go into the yard to play." Ah Zhen was dragged into the yard by Xiao Fuyuan.

  Like the master, Xie Xiaolian walked towards the yard with Wu Xiaoying on her feet. Wu Xiaoying was carrying a bundle of candied haws, two boxes of hibiscus cake and two cages of big meat buns.

  "Okay, apprentice, let's stop here today." Xie Xiaolian saw Bai Zhaomei swallowing saliva on the big meat bun, and kicked his ass.

  As if receiving an imperial order, Bai Zhaomei took the food from Wu Xiaoying and said, "Master, let me carry it for you."