Chapter 31 Going to the Town

In Shenshu Village, donkey carts are rare, let alone such a majestic horse.

  Riding a horse made Xiao Fuyuan instantly the envy of the children in the village.

  The boys of the Bai family were no exception.

  "Sister, how does it feel to ride a horse? Can you tell me about it?" Bai Zhaomei squatted in front of Xiao Fuyuan, her eyes shining brightly.

  He had heard all about that steed with a strong temper, and my sister could subdue it by stroking its head.

  My sister is really good! Bai Zhaomei and You Rongyan.

  "It's... like the wind..." Xiao Fuyuan has many adjectives in his stomach, but he is young, so he can only spit out one word at a time.

  "Auntie, can you take me for a ride next time?" Da Lang looked envious.

  Xiao Fuyuan tilted her head and thought for a while, it wasn't her horse, she had to ask the black-clothed sorghum.

  "Shushu... If you want... you can ride..."

  Several children were discussing riding a horse. Bai Muban and Bai Dazhuang came back from working in the field. They had already heard about Xiao Fuyuan's feat of "taming" the fierce horse while walking in the village.

  Bai Muban strode up to Xiao Fuyuan: "Girl, do you miss your father?"

  Xiao Fuyuan put his arms around Bai Muban's neck: "I miss you!

  "

  "Sister, do you miss your elder brother?" Bai Dazhuang wanted to take his sister away from Lao Tzu's arms.

  "I miss my brother." Xiao Fuyuan struggled out of Bai Muban's arms and threw herself in front of her brother.

  Bai Dazhuang was satisfied!

  Hey, it's not good to be too popular, this baby is forced to do business with family affection every day.

  "Go, go, just came back from working in the field. Your hands are covered with dirt, and your feet are covered with mud. What should I do if my sister is so dirty? You don't know what to do?" Bai Muban drove away the eldest son with a look of disgust.

  If you want a girl, give birth to yourself, don't come to grab Lao Tzu's.

  He also forgot that his daughter was not born by himself.

  Xiao Fuyuan smiled sweetly at her father, this father is too double standard, her hands and feet are not much cleaner than her big brother. But I can't think my father is dirty, Xiao Fuyuan took the initiative to hold his father's hand.

  "Girl, I heard that you have ridden a big horse. If you want to ride in the future, you can ride Daddy, and Daddy can also transform into a horse." Bai Muban said and was about to lie down on the ground.

  "Don't tire daddy, sister, you want to ride a horse and tell brother that brother can run faster than daddy." Bai Dazhuang answered.

  Xiao Fuyuan thought: "..."

  Her father and brothers often took her to play horse riding games.

  But she doesn't like riding very much and always feels uncomfortable.

  She wants to ride a real horse.

  For Xiao Fuyuan, the ancient "BMW" is really cool to ride.