Chapter 67 Treating Guests for Dinner

"Xiao Yuanbao, if it weren't for you, that pig with plague would have killed people. Uncle's house has a bag of pine nut candy for you as a reward, and I will ask your little expensive nephew to bring it to you later.

  " Okay, thank you Uncle." Xiao Yuanbao agreed softly and kindly.

  The more Village Chief Zhao looked at the small round treasures, the rarer they became. Pine nut candies are more expensive and delicious than crispy candies.

  While talking, Zhao Xiaogui called the village head's house to have dinner. Village head Zhao originally wanted to go to Xie Xiaolian, but he was delayed in dealing with You Mazi, thinking that it would be the same to go to Bai's house after dinner, and he could take the pine nut candies along the way.

  So Hetian Maimiao and others said a few words and went home.

  Seeing that it was getting late, Tian Maimiao was about to go back in a donkey cart.

  She still has a lot of work to do in the butcher's shop.

  The two pigs tied up on the donkey cart had to be plucked and slaughtered overnight. In Yinshi, there was a family whose children were coming to the full moon banquet to pull the meat.

  Don't be idle all night.

  Bai Sanzhuang persuaded her to stay for dinner before leaving, but was rejected.

  "Xiao Yuanbao, my sister is going back soon. Later, you and your brother will go to the town to play, and my sister will buy you delicious food." Tian Maimiao pinched Xiao Yuanbao's face, "You really helped my sister today. I'm very busy."

  Xiao Yuanbao held Tian Maimiao's hand tightly, not wanting her to leave.

  "Azhen, I'll take you back. It just so happens that Wu Xiaoying has someone to take care of you along the way." Tian Maimiao said.

  Bai Sanzhuang felt a little sour in his heart.

  Wu Xiaoying stood aside and frowned, he didn't want to go back so early.

  One is that he will be scolded by He Shun when he goes back, since he can't escape, why not suffer it later.

  Secondly, Xie Xiaolian said that the food at Lao Bai's house is delicious, and he has gained weight. He is not reconciled to going back before he has tasted it.

  "I don't want to go back." Ah Zhen directly refused, holding Xiao Fuyuan's hand and not letting go.

  He hasn't eaten the steamed elm coins, fried hemp leaves, and steamed buns that Bai Sanzhuang said, and more importantly, he hasn't spent enough time with his little sister.

  "Alright, little brother won't go back." Xiao Fuyuan said happily.

  "Wheat seedlings, Xiao Yuanbao."

  In the twilight, the old lady Bai hurried from home, still holding a hoe.

  Seeing that Xiao Yuanbao and the others were all right, he breathed a sigh of relief and said, "I just heard from the village chief's boy that You Mazi was acting as a monster to embarrass the wheat seedlings, so let's see if I don't beat his brains out." He turned the wheel of the hoe

  , Made a punching motion.

  "Grandma, it's okay." Tian Maimiao said.

  The old lady Bai pointed at Bai Sanzhuang and Wu Xiaoying with a hoe, and said dissatisfiedly: "You two are so stupid, why don't you stick it there? You Mazi should have been tied up when he was blocking people, and pig manure was stuffed in his mouth.