Chapter 50 Inquiry

Xie Xiaolian stayed at Lao Bai's house.

  He hadn't experienced family life for a long time.

  Every morning, I heard the old lady Bai swearing, You Jingui jumped up and down, Xie Chuntao worked in a hurry, the white wooden board rubbed the tools on the floor, Zhen spoke softly and reasoned, Xiao Fuyuan and Erlang recited the Three Character Classic, Bai Zhaomei took The sound of Dalang Saburo punching...

  At first, he couldn't sleep because of the noise, but after getting used to it, he found that this family was very interesting.

  The Bai family is a big stage in the country, and he, the audience, enjoys being there.

  Xie Xiaolian was lying in the side room of Lao Bai's house, holding a moon-white handkerchief embroidered with lotus flowers.

  The young woman who bandaged her wound at Luanfengang that day appeared in front of her eyes.

  The veil was soaked in blood, and the blood hit the lotus.

  That day Xie Chuntao tore off the cloth strips from his legs, and he quietly took the handkerchief out of a pile of black cloth strips, and hid it in his bosom.

  At night, when everyone was asleep, I squatted on tiptoes in the yard, washed it, dried it, and hid it in my arms. I took it out from time to time to have a look.

  Xie Xiaolian thought so.

  The young woman who met that day had to be returned. After all, if a married woman's things are in the hands of an unmarried man, don't make any rumors that will end badly.

  He doesn't care, the key is to damage the reputation of the little woman.

  What about being chopped off by a man's arm when he glanced at it, married by a beggar who picked up the handkerchief, and hanged to death when it was rumored that he had an affair with a foreign man... He has heard many stories of cruelty to women. A veil developed into a romantic turmoil that harmed others.

  Thinking of the turmoil, Xie Xiaolian's face turned red.

  "Xiao Lian, I threw away those worn-out shoes of yours, and I made you a new pair." Xie Chuntao walked into the room, carrying a pair of new cloth shoes in her hand.

  "Sister, thank you very much." Xie Xiaolian put the handkerchief into her arms in a panic, feeling quite guilty, and wanted to ask Xie Chuntao what to say.

  "You're welcome, I think your feet are similar to my Dazhuang's. You made them according to his size. You can try it later, but if it doesn't work, I will change it for you." Xie Chuntao put the shoes on Xie Xiaolian's bedside. I didn't see Xie Xiaolian's handkerchief, even if I saw her, I couldn't think of anything.

  Xie Xiaolian's drama is a bit too much.

  Xie Xiaolian was wearing Bai Dazhuang's clothes, and they were new clothes that Bai Dazhuang was reluctant to wear during the Chinese New Year. Now he made a new pair of shoes for him.

  He is not short of money, nor is he short of fine clothes.

  Over the years, she has come and gone in wind and rain, been plotted against by the living, and tumbled among the dead, but no one has ever treated her so well.

  Xie Chuntao always reminded him of his own sister.

  The older sister who got lost in the famine was about the same age as Xie Chuntao in front of her.