Chapter 8 Gossip (2)

"How easy is it to recruit a son-in-law? That's what rich people do. With a family like ours, how can we compare it with others, who can we recruit?" You Jingui only felt that the

  old lady was whimsical.

  "The son-in-law who is willing to come to the door is either a rascal or an incompetent king." You Jingui snorted coldly.

  "Didn't you say that the third child in your family is going to be a door-to-door son-in-law?" Thinking of the rumors about the third child in the Bai family, Qian's thoughts came alive.

  Bai Laosan is not a rascal, nor is he like an incompetent king. He is handsome and capable. You Jingui still has two younger sisters who haven't left the house yet, so they might as well kiss each other more, and it's not bad to trick Bai Laosan into the sixth girl as a backdoor.

  "There is a saying that he works as an apprentice at a lacquerware shop in the town. Shopkeeper Xu, the owner of the shop, is just a girl and wants to recruit him. Some time ago, shopkeeper Xu came to the house to propose a marriage. They threw out the fish meat, cloth and fruit they brought.”

  You Jingui grabbed another handful of melon seeds, and said while nibbling: “Er Zhuang’s grandma said, if the third child dares to cheat others, she will treat it as nothing. Grandson."

  Qian said in amazement: "Since ancient times, parents have been the masters of marriage, and Er Zhuang's mother-in-law doesn't care what your parents-in-law think?" "

  Mother, have you forgotten? Who is in charge of the old Bai family? Er Zhuang's mother-in-law! If she hadn't nodded, would I have married in? Even if my in-laws were the ones to decide, I couldn't let the third child act as a trap for others. Don't think that my father-in-law has a good temper at the time. The third child really acts as a trap for others. Break it."

  This is true, Qian has experienced the fighting power of the old lady Bai, and also the power of anger of an honest man with white wooden boards.

  "But there is a reason why the Bai family is poor. They have a bunch of stubborn donkeys and don't know how to adapt. So many sons, why don't you give up one of them as a pawn in the door? The third Bai is also difficult to turn around. If you want me to say, just abandon the whole family and follow." Shopkeeper Xu eats delicious food and drinks spicy food." You Jingui's face was full of disdain.

  You Jingui thinks that Lao Bai's family is a bunch of fools, and they get poorer and poorer by mixing together, and they pretend to be big-tailed wolves by pulling one by one. The poor don't bow their heads when they drink Northwest Wind, so don't let her come to her mother's house to borrow brown sugar eggs if she has the ability.

  "However, it depends on people's efforts. Shopkeeper Xu

  is too benevolent and righteous. If he comes to force..." "Mother, he is a shameless family, and he has to consider his reputation when doing business. How can we be like our family? , the earthen house has three rooms and two acres of land, so you can go all out to rely on the Bai family. Don't take advantage of Bai Laosan's idea, he is not like your son-in-law who just cheats. Let's count one scholar's son, and then count the other, when the time comes The old Bai family is desperate to divorce me, so they have to fight with our family." You Jingui interrupted Qian, although she now regrets marrying into the Bai family, she also does not want to be divorced.

  Qian Shi was said to be the center of the matter, but it didn't look like he was angry and ashamed just now.

  "Okay, let me just talk about it. It's not that I don't understand the truth that twisted melons are not sweet." Qian said.