Chapter 22 Yinzi

Chapter 22 Yinzi
  "crashed".

  Bai Dazhuang put a cloth bag on the table in the upper room.

  Shocked, Xiao Fuyuan opened her eyes.

  What did the big brother put?

  "Grandma, father and mother, all the money for selling wild boar meat is in it." Bai Dazhuang said.

  He went to the town with his second and third children early in the morning, sold half a fan of wild boar meat, and returned home facing the wind and snow before he had time to eat lunch.

  The old lady Bai reached out and weighed the cloth bag, it was heavy, then took out a piece of silver to look at the color against the snow light outside, with surprise on her face.

  Zhen Shi and Bai Muban were also surprised.

  They haven't seen such a large piece of silver in so many years.

  On weekdays, Bai Erzhuang's Shuxiu is made of broken silver and copper plates, and Bai Muban and his wife went to Huaicheng to do odd jobs for a year to earn broken silver, and they haven't saved it yet.

  Bai Zhaomei Erlang Saburo surrounded the old lady Bai, staring at Yinzi together.

  It was also the first time for them to see such a large silver ingot.

  "Grandma, can I touch it?" Bai Zhaomei asked in amazement, "How much is this?" The old

  lady Bai was not stingy, and handed it to Bai Zhaomei.

  Bai Zhaomei took the silver and touched it carefully. After touching it, she was not satisfied, so she put it in her mouth and bit it.

  "It's so hard." Bai Zhaomei felt a toothache.

  Everyone couldn't help laughing.

  "I'll touch it too."

  "I want to touch it too."

  Dalang Saburo also asked to touch the silver, and Bai Zhaomei handed it to the two little guys to touch it, and even Erlang who was lying on the bed touched the silver.

  The whole upper room was full of laughter and laughter, which was extremely warm.

  "Okay, all this money has been wiped off by you."

  Bai Dazhuang looked at his fifth brother, his son and nephew with disgust, he really had never seen the world.

  Although, it was also the first time he had seen such a large piece of silver.

  In the town, after hearing the price offered by the buyer, he thought he had heard it wrong; when he saw the buyer take out the silver, his excited hands trembled and he almost didn't hold it.

  He was still in a trance until the way back.

  He tightly held the silver in his arms, his heart trembled when his hands touched the hard silver in his arms on the road.

  Of course, this matter cannot be said, he has to stabilize the image of the eldest brother of the Bai family who has seen the world.

  Bai Muban looked at Yinzi cheerfully.

  He had seen such heavy silver before when he was a child.

  I didn't expect that in my lifetime, I could still appear in Lao Bai's house.

  This piece of silver is enough for a farmer to chew for a year.

  Bai Muban looked at Zhen Shi, Zhen Shi looked calm. There was a layer of distress in Bai Muban's eyes, this kind of money was nothing to the Zhen family in the past, and his daughter-in-law's life in the Bai family was nothing compared to before.