Chapter 30 Auspiciousness

"It's Shenshu Village."

  The gossip army in the village chatted with the man on the horse.

  The name of Shenshu Village sounds dazzling, but I didn't expect it to be such an ordinary village in a corner of the mountain. The people on the horse were slightly complaining.

  The man was dressed in black, the lower half of his face was covered with a black cloth, and he looked quite mysterious.

  A pair of eyes are quite lively, and experienced daughter-in-laws can tell that he is a young man at a glance.

  There are very few outsiders in Shenshu Village, let alone a young man riding such a handsome horse.

  I have never heard of anyone having such relatives!
  "Who are you looking for?" Someone asked.

  "Aren't you looking for someone... Want to buy a homestead in Shenshu Village?" The man in black directly stated the purpose of the village.

  Buy a homestead in Shenshu Village?

  The daughter-in-laws stared suspiciously at the man in black on the horse. Who would buy a homestead in a strange village for no reason? It's not fleeing from famine.

  The people of Shenshu Village haven't seen much of the world, but that doesn't mean they're stupid.

  Don't be someone with bad intentions who enters the village under the guise of buying a homestead to wreak havoc.

  "Are you covering your face to buy a homestead? I don't know, but you thought it was a robbery." The village head's wife boldly said.

  The man in black: "..."

  Seeing the big guy's eyes turn from suspicious to hostile, the man in black tore off the black cloth, revealing the beard on the lower half of his face.

  You should still cover it up, the young man is very energetic, but his image is a bit scary. The little daughter-in-laws complained in their hearts.

  He also didn't want to be covered with a black cloth, the mountain road was too dusty, so he didn't want to be covered with mud.

  "Well, ma'am, don't get me wrong. My master's great-grandfather fled to Shenshu Village in Nanguan Mountain when he was young. Thanks to the kind people in our village who saved his life, he made a great wish for future generations to come to Shenshu Village to buy a homestead. Be a second home." The man in black got off his horse, bowed his hands to the gossip army, and told the whole reason why he wanted to buy a homestead.

  The people of Shenshu Village lack of dealing with outsiders, and they are still simple and simple. Seeing what the man in black said, they believed it. During the famine years in previous years, no village had escaped from the famine, and Shenshu Village did not know how many people it helped.

  This kind of thing is all too common.

  But the master he mentioned. It seems that the descendants of this deserter have developed.

  "Then you're asking the right person. The village chief's family is the one who spoke to you just now. You can go to her house to find the village chief." Someone pointed at the village chief's wife.

  "Then thank you aunt first." The man in black bowed to the village head's daughter-in-law. It seemed that his ability to make up stories was not bad, so he won the trust of the villagers with just a few words.

  The old lady Bai grabbed Xiao Fuyuan's hand, feeling a little uneasy.

  She is older and sees a lot, and she is most afraid of the appearance of the man in black in front of her, which reminds her of the government officers and soldiers who arrest people.