Chapter Seventy: I Told You So

Saturday. The day that you were supposed to meet Jacob and prove to him that you actually had a boyfriend. Mark actually got out of the asylum and you've been spending pretty much all of your time with him since you and (R/N) weren't getting along anymore.
"So, this Jacob dude," Mark said while you were walking down to the fountain to meet him. "who the hell is he?"
"He's some random ass dude that I meet at a party a really long time ago." You said. "He kissed me and everything."
"Well, I'll let that one slide because we weren't dating then." He said. "But that's the only reason."
"There he is." You said, sighing upon seeing him walking up to him. "Feel free to kick him in the nuts f he deserves it."
"Well, well, (Y/N)." He said once he was standing close to you. "I have to say, I'm impressed with your fake boyfriend. I didn't even think that you would be able to get Markiplier to be your fake boyfriend."
"Actually, I'm her real boyfriend." Mark said, crossing his arms.
Jacob just laughed and said, "That's hilarious. I didn't think that you could act Mark."
"I'm not acting." He said.
"Just believe me Jacob." You said, getting in his face. "And stay away from me."
He smiled and kissed you. You tried to break out of it but he wouldn't let you. But that's when Mark tore him off of you and threw him to the ground.
"What the hell man?" Jacob asked. "I was enjoying that."
"Don't kiss my girlfriend." Mark said.
"But she's not your girlfriend." He protested.
"Yeah I am." You said, kicking him in the nuts.
"Oh God." He groaned in pain.
"That's what you get douchebag." Mark said as you walked away. He caught with you and asked, "Where are you going?"
"As far away from him as possible." You said. "Thanks for doing this by the way. You have no idea what it was like to deal with him for so long."
"Must have sucked." He said, avoiding eye contact with you.
"What's wrong?" You asked, wrapping your arms around his waist.
"Nothing." He said, still not looking at you. "It's nothing."
"It doesn't seem like it's nothing." You said. "Tell me what's wrong."
"No." He said. "I told you that it was nothing and I meant that it was nothing."
"Come on." You said. "I'm just going to keep bothering you until you tell me then."
"Go ahead." He said. "It takes a lot to bother me."
"Tell me." You said over and over again.
"Stop." He said.
"Tell me." You kept on saying.
"Seriously." He said. "Stop."
"Tell me." You kept saying as the grin on your face kept getting bigger and bigger.
"God damn it (Y/N)." He said. "I'll tell you if you stop saying that over and over."
"Yay!" You said, hugging him tighter. Then, you went into serious mode again. "Now, tell me."
He sighed and said, "Listen. I don't think that this school is safe for you anymore. Why don't we get you out of here and move to L.A. together?"